DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Bill Gates: My 1979 Memories

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Smile Bill Gates: My 1979 Memories

I just found an interesting article at gizmodo. give it a read, really a nice one

Bill Gates: My 1979 Memories

do comments here also

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Nice. Btw, Channel 9 is running a series called "The History of Microsoft" that chronicles the struggles and successes of Microsoft covering a year per episode starting with it's inception in 1975. More HERE.

seti is offline Member

Thanks for this. People forget that Microsoft didn't just arrive as we know it now, it started small like every business and by giving what the consumer wanted it became successful. There is no reason why this could not happen again. I think of Dyson for example, which is now perhaps a modern example of this. I will never forget what Lord Alan Sugar said: I thought the future was in hardware. I was wrong, it was in software, and that is why Bill Gates and Microsoft are where they are today. They got it right. So there is every opportunity for someone. Who knows perhaps a member of this community will be the next Bill Gates...you never know.