DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Download FREE MP3 Songs legally

Joecates is offline Beginner

Spotify is also good, especially there is a telegram bot to download songs, a very convenient thing.

Joecates is offline Beginner

Since both are an open network, you can download current tracks for free using the telegram + spotify method using bots.

AshishM is offline Moderator =Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Joecates View Post
    Since both are an open network, you can download current tracks for free using the telegram + spotify method using bots.
    That is intresting. Wonder how it is noto blocked as there is a licence fees to be paid.

Juneannie is offline New Member

The website I'd like to download free MP3 songs is Spotify. Because it offers a free tier for users to access to its music library. Yes, it doesn't support 'Download' option for free users and the downloaded files are Ogg Vorbis files. But I have gotten a tool to help me out. It's DRmare Spotify Music Downloader, which allows me, a free Spotify user to download Spotify songs, playlists, albums, audiobooks as well as podcasts to MP3 by doing a few clicks only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12