DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Happy Independence Day to India....15th Aug

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Default Happy Independence Day to India....15th Aug

I just want to share an incident which happend with me......

Jai Hind.....If Possible....if you want to give a Tribute to all saheed and Jawans, due to whom we are here and alive, Help Others Help needy peoples.......I want to share something with you...Its not a big thing, today i was purchasing an ice-cream n some choclates for my little sister.....n near by some construction work is going on and some kids ... Read Moreof labours working there are staring at us.....and suddenly don't what happend to me and I just called all of them....and give some choclates, candies and icecreamto them.....and after getting chocs there was a big smile on there faces....like they've found the hidden treasure and seeing them happy like that....gave me a heartly relaxed feeling....made me so much much happy..that i can't explain.....I just want to say....we need to rethink....after 62 years we are still there, where we were 62 years before.....today its my first real help...which makes me feelin Proud...A Proud to be a Human....A Proud to be an Indian....Be a Kind Hearted...

Happy Independence day.......Are we Really happy??

seti is offline Member

This was very moving my friend. I do not understand it all, but to all those who live in your country be happy that you are independant and that your nation is growing in wealth through your own efforts. Be proud of who you are, your history and your future.