I have posted about it Months ago but again come into my sight today which refreshed my memory so I taught sharing with you guys

Arenít you tired of your PC? By his ugly shape and the way that it looks? Well, this is exactly what designer Apostol Tnokovski was feeling when he decided to create the smallest PC ever made. Itís not going to be like a PDA, itís going to be a PC with all conventional components (mouse, keyboard, normal screen).

The concept PC is called E-Ball and itís shaped like a sphere because in Tnokovskiís opinion this is the best shape in nature and it draws everybodyís attention.

Also, the E-Ball PC supports a paper holder and the paper sheet on the holder could act like a screen where you can watch movies or something. This concept PC will measure 160mm in diameter and it was designed for Microsoft Windows OS, sorry about the others. For the moment there is no word on pricing or when itís going to be available, however, I am sure that everybody would like to see a small spherical PC like this one.

You can read more about it from here... Via Askritesh

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

So who is gonna buy that first.