DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: THE-BIG-BIG Lotto Payment Processing Dept...(Please read carefully)

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Default THE-BIG-BIG Lotto Payment Processing Dept...(Please read carefully)

1 Plough Place,
    LONDON, EC4A 1DE, United Kingdom.
    TEL:+44 703 1949460,+44 703 1931229
    Fax: +448704710767, +44 700 597 8372 .

Dear Winner,
    Your email was received and duly acknowledged. I am Benham Cole, THE-BIG-BIG Lotto Processing Agent assigned for the claim process of your funds. Am pleased to inform you that your email address have been checked and it falls among our 24 lucky winning email addresses for this year draw. THE-BIG-BIG Lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 2,000,000 email addresses comprising of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. Note, No purchase of ticket was require for this draw. On Behalf of the Screening Committee, We hereby inform you that you are therefore cleared as approved Official beneficiary of 500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) only. Your payment processing commenced immediately and your cash prize will be ready for disbursement as soon as the process is completed. In this regard you are you are required to go through the below payment options and let us know how you want your payment to be made to you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    It is important you know that there are two kinds of lottery games organized by the THE-BIG-BIG Lotto; the RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws and the NON- RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws.
    In the former (RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY), it is strictly for permanent residence of UK and every participant for this lottery draw must enter the lottery by purchasing a lottery ticket, while in the later (NON-RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY), participants are entered for this lottery as independent participants where email address are drawn from various companies and individual websites for the draws, with intention of helping more people. For the NON- RESIDENTIAL LOTTERY draws, beneficiaries are responsible for the payment of any charges prior to delivery of the lottery parcel or transfer by bank, since no ticket was sold.

THE-BIG-BIG LOTTO PAYMENT OPTIONS (Terms and conditions to note before filling the THE-BIG-BIG lotto Verification /Payment form)
    Find below, THE-BIG-BIG Lotto Verification/ payment Form. THE-BIG-BIG Lotto Verification Form is to be filled by the sole beneficiary of the prize funds (you) and returned by email or Fax for final processing before cash pickup, optional delivery or transfer process can be initiated. Copy of your passport or drivers licence as means of identification should be sent along with the Verification/ payment Form to speedup the process. Make sure you indicate your payment option on the Verification/ payment Form at the bottom of this mail. Your prize will be processed Bank Cheques(draft) of 500, 000.00 GBP, this complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2,sub section (iv) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between companY and the British Government.

LOTTO VERIFICATION / PAYMENT FORM

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr.):

First name :

Middle name :

Last name :

Date of Birth (yyy-mm-dd) :

Address :

City/State/province

Telephone number(s):
    Mobile number(s):
    Email Address 1&2:
    Amount won / Date of notification

Winning ticket number / Serial number

Lucky numbers

Payment Options (tick on any of the payment option, the one that you find most convenient)
    Courier Delivery Service.
    Online bank Transfer.
    Personal prize Pickup.
    I expect you to fill and return the Give-Away Verification/payment form above within 24hrs upon receipt of this message so that appropriate arrangement can be put in place.

Regards,
    Mr. Benham Cole,
    Processing Agent.

How many such spams do you got daily, I got this on Gmail - I thought GMail has a good SPAM filter

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I get a few in my gmail account, hence I prefer to use Hotmail. Although I do get them still once in a while.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

OMG !!! one more. I usually get these spams on Junk Box.

Thanks for Microsoft Office Outlook and Windows Live Mail Desktop... Both automatically sort all spams for me.

seti is offline Member

If you read this thing, firstly it was written very poorly in English by someone whose native language was not English. 2. Every UK telephone number begins with either an 01 or 02 then the rest of the number, expect on special numbers and on mobile telephones. There are other mistakes in at well. These things do sadly convince some very unwise people. The Police are always onto the makers of them quite quickly when they are reported to them. The best thing however is to report it to your email provider, make sure you have your spam filter setting correct. The best thing of all is to delete it for the rubbish that it is.