DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Need help with CAT 09

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Default Need help with CAT 09

Hi guys need help here. I am planning to write CAT this year but i being a team lead/Software engineer don 't get time from work to study throughly for CAT... Would any one suggest the best books and to wrap it off in quick time, i know it sounds silly to finish and cracking cat within such short time but just need to know the name of the books where i can study within 2 more months..Need help buddies.. I am good in IQ and Maths oriented questions along with the Verbal english ones..Just bought a book for data interpretation and logical reasoning by Arun sharma...Please tel me what to do ??

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Don't know much about books but if you wannna crack it go on look for study material of TIME or Career Launcher. They have got really good material.

2nd hand shop is a good place to buy them

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

but this year cat are changed na i asked here but no second hand material wat to do now i need to check my other tech forums if i can find some one ...

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

may be you got some ans on Pagal Guy