Thread: [Need Help] How to create a website

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Question [Need Help] How to create a website

Being Brief and Precise: I want a simple website where I can just post like blogger or wordpress. My some friend told me that don't go for webhosts just buy a domain name and redirect. what to choose i am confused.

I searched and found Host4Cheap they are providing 500mb webspace and 15gb bandwidth (per month) for a fees of 14$ anually. They also provide cpanel : CPanel Demo

I don't know anything about creating website.

Here is my blog: Tips n Tricks, Tweaks, Windows Tutorials, Troubleshooting guide and much more..

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

go for wordpress, thats awesome u can do anything and very simple my site is in wordpress and there a lot of plugins and themes to choose from ..got my domain for 1.99$/yr from godaddy and i am hosting with one of my fren in bangalore no downtime at al .. hosting starts from 543/month 1gb space and 10 gb BW.. let me know if u could help ya ..

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider™ View Post
    go for wordpress, thats awesome u can do anything and very simple my site is in wordpress and there a lot of plugins and themes to choose from ..got my domain for 1.99$/yr from godaddy and i am hosting with one of my fren in bangalore no downtime at al .. hosting starts from 543/month 1gb space and 10 gb BW.. let me know if u could help ya ..
    Very expensive Hosting as I searched and found Host4Cheap they are providing 500mb webspace and 15gb bandwidth (per month) for a fees of 14$ anually. They also provide cpanel

Most of my friend advised me to buy domain from godaddy

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by riteshtechie View Post
    Very expensive Hosting as I searched and found Host4Cheap they are providing 500mb webspace and 15gb bandwidth (per month) for a fees of 14$ anually. They also provide cpanel

Most of my friend advised me to buy domain from godaddy
    no man its really cheap man i have the 20gb and 20gb paid 1.1k per yr has all options u want man .. check outpowerhosting no downtime at al man ..awesome new server it is quad core with 16gb ddr3 rams ..its upto u man decide well..

Recommended ones are hostgator, bluehost,hostcats,dreamhost,slicehost etc...

seti is offline Member

A free one I use that is very basic, but worthwhile for experimenting with is freewebs. I have been using it to get things sorted before maybe going for a better/paid alternative. I would say just check it out.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Here is another free one ( Kostenfreie Website und kostenfreies Webhosting | Microsoft Office Live Small Business )

PS: I hope it comes up in English at your end. Else, Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider™ View Post
    no man its really cheap man i have the 20gb and 20gb paid 1.1k per yr has all options u want man .. check outpowerhosting no downtime at al man ..awesome new server it is quad core with 16gb ddr3 rams ..its upto u man decide well..

Recommended ones are hostgator, bluehost,hostcats,dreamhost,slicehost etc...
    1.1k per yr i think that will work for me....

any other cost......send me the link of the host

estra is offline Windows Enthusiast

Web Hosting Talk is a very nice place to find a hoster, in my opinion, and this is the place where I picked mine.