Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Adsense & Blog Monetisation

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

^ It's not true. There are many sites using Google Adsense that blog about MS only.

Jal
    Jal is offline Windows Enthusiast

Adsense is the best out there. Adbrite is a little strict. I think placement of ads does most of the job. Right sidebars earn more than left ones, one line link ad units just below post title catch up more relevant ads, ads in footer region hardly works, medium sized banner ads between post body and comment section works moderately. Static Affiliate links from Amazon works awesome in headers and right sidebars, and by the way using more than 3 ad units on a page doesnt help. ...

Getting traffic is important but a large traffic with huge Bounce rate and less 'ave. time on site' is simply useless. Trackbacks/pingbacks and popularity of blog doesnt help in this case. But when doing a valuation of blog, they are utmost required. If you choose a superb domain name with rock solid content and put it on sale, its valuation is much higher and its simply irrelevant what the blog makes per day out of ads. Monetization can be done in both ways.
    Last edited by Jal; 30th October 2009 at 12:04.

titoopito is offline New Member

Default hiya

whats up everyone

just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts

hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12