DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself.

m-p{3} is offline New Member

Hi,

I'm m-p{3} and I've been working in the IT field for 5 years so far, mostly in a Windows-based environment. I sometime play with UNIX-based stuff, but I don't have as much knowledge. I'll gladly help others with their problems if they are looking for help or advice.

HappyAndyK likes this.

Darrell is offline New Member

Hi, Darrell here from Nova Scotia Canada. What you folks call a "newb" I'm the original computer dummy ! Not at all afraid to admit it either. Came across the site while searching for solution to a comp problem. Lots of very good info here and look forward to actually learning something - at last.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

DustinH is offline Senior Member

Long time member, not a big poster here, though. I'm Dustin Harper, a Microsoft nut. I run a Microsoft focused website, too (MSTechPages), and have volunteered a bit with various projects with other members of this forum, as well as done a lot of in-person volunteering for various groups. I am writing a book on Windows 7 for power users (you should already have a general idea how to use your PC!). I run my own home network, which is a decent setup (Active Directory, Cisco Gb switches with fiber runs between two, Cisco router/switch lab, etc.). I'm just a tech nut! Glad to be here!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Hi Dustin, Good to see you here again after a long time!

gychombonn is offline New Member

Default Other Sites you Visit

Hi,

I've been lurking around here for a long time now and this is my first post.... Before I did an intro post I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share some of the other sites you use other than this forum.... Not necesarily other forums (although those are good too) but also just informational type sites/blogs. Thanks in advance!

Adin00 is offline New Member

Hello,
    Welcome to all.

daisybono is offline New Member

Default Embracing Windows Club

Hey Guys,

I don't know to post my introduction post, (sorry if do you think this is the wrong thread). I want to interact more regarding windows product and i'm pretty much excited to use the new windows 8. Hope that I could interact and share my knowledge on this community.

Cheer up!~

Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

Welcome daisybono.

khan.azhar is offline Beginner

Hi friends..
    I am Azharuddin a student and a web enthusiast. I like learning web development languages and frameworks. I find hard to follow the programming rules so i write my own logic..
    Well I dont like talking about myself.
    I came to know about TWC from my friend and I like the innovative posts here. There is always something new here. I may forget to login on Facebook someday but I never miss TWC Forum and Website.

Matrix is offline Senior Member

Hi khan.azhar - Hope u have a nice time here.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast