DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself.

JAGUH is offline New Member

Hi I hope to learn from other members as I am not very proficient in computer and I am 80 years old but learning goes on forever !

cityman62 is offline New Member

Hi all,good to be here,defected to android some years ago,now after new hardware- tentatively feeling my way back in to the windows (subculture)!Best,Andy.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

Jayla Grov is offline New Member

HI everyone. I just registered. I am a college student taking up a course on IT. This forum will really be of help to me.
    HappyAndyK likes this.

irenazena is offline New Member

Hi and thanks. I have just joined in desperation to find out how to undo the security permissions I have just managed to stuff up completely at work because not only have I secured the folder from all employees (I do the payroll) but also from myself! I have followed the thread on security permissions and have got as far as 'changing ownership' but in 'current owner' is "unable to display current owners" and that's as far as I get. Ideally I would like to back and undo all the security permissions I have stupidly created when I clearly didn't know what I was doing. HELP!

rigiddeser is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUH View Post
    Hi I hope to learn from other members as I am not very proficient in computer and I am 80 years old but learning goes on forever !
    Wow glad to know that you're still interested to learn about computers I'm a new member as well and looking forward to learn also from all of you experts here so please be nice

s_acharya is offline Beginner

Thumbs up

Hi all, I was searching for my winxp issue on internet when I came across TWC. I have joined it more than a year back. Although I am not a great fan of windows, compared to linux, I am hooked to this forum. Great place to sort out windows issues as well as view interesting posts. I am loving it!
    HappyAndyK likes this.

paulling is offline New Member

hi all in the form i look forward to posting and read all this .......

semicodin is offline New Member

Hey, I just registered and (I hope this is the correct forum) wanted to say hello . hic

Note from Moderator: No, so i moved your post here, to the Clubhouse....
    Last edited by hackerman1; 11th September 2015 at 08:21.

CincyJim is offline New Member

CincyJim, 77 years olde, born/raised in US, lived in Canada, French Morocco, Congo, Madrid, and SE Asia.

One of the few (? THE ONLY ?) people on earth fully qualified in all phases of Air Traffic Control ;

1)GCA,

2) RAPCON,

3) VFR tower,

4) IFR tower (half of which was NON-radar approach control),

5) Enroute Air Traffic Control

6) Combat Air Traffic Control (Jump & pray)

I've also been a professional Urban Land Navigator (the jungle had NO street signs for guidance). As a result of my professions I've become an atheist, as I've found FACTS/REALITIES count as thoughts rarely ever do.

Tolerant? Maybe; depends upon the available FACTS.

Now live in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA (dull & boring. Give me N'awlins any day.)

CincyJim is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cityman62 View Post
    Hi all, ... ... ... to the windows (subculture)!Best,Andy.
    ??? Window's "sub"culture of several hundred MILLION users world-wide is a SUB-culture to what;, wiping one's posterior? Certainly NOT to all the Linux based OS users in the world. (Yes; I LOVE facts, not opinion playing as fact/reality.)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast