DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself.

meyrick39 is offline New Member

Default Hello from Newbury, UK

Hi...
    I am a very silver surfer that has just updated to Windows 7 from XP. So far - touch wood - everything seems to be working fine.
    Regards
    David

Beauparc is offline New Member

Hi all. I'm Steve and have just found and joined this forum, which seems like a friendly place

I'm currently running Win7 after upgrading from Vista which I had from day one and loved it. Found it fast, stable and had no problems at all. Also had all versions of Windows from way back and before that, DOS. Also dual booting with Ubuntu 9.10 to see what it's like.

I spent 30 years in the RAF and am still fixing aircraft after pilots break them

Hope I may be able to help someone, sometime.

leofelix is offline Member

Welcome aboard meyrick39 and Beauparc

Have a nice stay

vasu.jain is offline Microsoft MVP

Hi all Vasu here .. although i am on this forum since an year but just activated now
    Runs a blog WindowsVJ.com
    TWCForum seems to be interesting ... hope i can add more to mine and share more of knowledge i do have.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Your presence here is very appreciating Vasu, we'll enjoy your sharing here !!

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Hey Vasu welcome to TWCF its good to have you here, I am looking for some new tweaks and tips from you

Vanya is offline New Member

Default introducing myself

Hi folks.

i do not like talk about myself in a forum. i will not talk about me. my nick is vanya. yeah vanya but i'm a man. vanya is not the uncle vanya of literature but a character of a fantasy book named "the black sword" i've read. he was some type of richelieu character. i love the fantasy indeed. i love the informatic too. this is the reason i came across THIS SITE. leofelix has spoken about it in an other IT site. so i'm here.

see you later

-----------

ciao gente

non amo molto parlare di me in un forum. cosi non lo faro. il mio nick e vanya. si vanya ma sono un uomo. ma non e lo zio vanya della letteratura ma un personaggio di un libro fantasy che ho letto chiamato la spada nera. era una specie di richielieu. io amo il fantasy. anche l'informatica. questa e la ragione per cui sono in questo sito. leofelix ne ha parlato in un altro sito di informatica. cosi sono qui.

a presto.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Hey all

My name is Lee most people on other sites call me Untamed. Southern boy from Alabama now living in New Orleans. Started using computers in 2000, chose to go to college for a degree in Computer Programming, worked for Dell for a bit ( I almost hate even admitting that), now I work as a painter. I came across this forum looking for a better site to start sharing some of the stuff I've found in Windows 7 that so far as I've seen noones been able to do. I also enjoy building electronics, playing NFS, and old cars

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Welcome all

rkonit is offline Gold Member

It is my privilege to welcome All !!! Have a gr8 time here. Wishing you a very happy new year. Welcome to 2010

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast