Thread: Want to earn $10000 per tweet ?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Talking Want to earn $10000 per tweet ?

Now that would be difficult !!!

But according to a report out this week, the U.S. socialite Kim Kardashian allegedly commands up to $10,000 (6,300) for every tweet she posts on her Twitter account as part of her contract with in-stream advertising company Ad.ly.

Read more: Is she worth $10,000 per tweet? Kim Kardashian earns big money using her Twitter account to advertise various products | Mail Online

nithinr6 is offline Senior Member

which company would contact kim kadarshian when i am available for just 1$ per tweet
    That's the benefit of outsourcing to India

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

in short, she is spamming there and earning money also...

now, be a star twitter having huge fan following and earn by spamming...

iMav is offline Gold Member

I'm pretty sure a lot of these twitter users are paid for using URL shortners etc. I sometimes get this feeling when respectable people start using really horrible services.

leofelix is offline Member

I declare myself as favourable to the deletion of every social network, especially Twitter which is really useless in my opinion

Corrine is offline Gold Member

I like Twitter. I now prefer it over RSS.

I am, however, selective in who I follow. If a person who is following me blocks their tweets, I don't follow back since I have better things to do than ask the person to give me access. I check the tweets, the bio and any linked website of new followers and do not follow back marketeers or people who appear to be merely building up their following for some sort of personal status.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    I am, however, selective in who I follow.
    Same here...I have two twitter id one for beingPC and other my personal with which I follow only selected people

seti is offline Member

Never having heard of the Kim Kardashian person I looked her up. She is nothing more or less than thousands of other American women and others whom stupid people are prepared to pay large amounts of money to for exposing their bodies and very little talent. Unforunately, it seems that those whom have most to offer in terms of being useful to humankind are least rewarded and those who with least are most rewarded. However, perhaps it is the twits that follow such people on twitter are the most stupid.

MrMBerman is offline Senior Member

Leo Laporte recently tweeted "Sony and ad.ly offered me $2000 for one ad tweet last week. I didn't do it - but what do you think? Should I have taken the money?"

I"m glad the man has morals, but the name of the game for many is using twitter as a potential money making machine. The above examples show it's very possible.