Thread: Breaking News: Apple begins largest recall in history

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Post Breaking News: Apple begins largest recall in history

HUMOR

In an attempt to save face, Apple has begun recalling it's iPhone4 line due to excessive signal loss. Just a week after Apple released the iPhone4 and set a whopping 1.5 Million units in sales reports are coming in from around the globe of mass lines at the Apple store and ATT. People have begun camping at their doors trying to be the first to downgrade their defective phones.

Law enforcement officals reported being called at least 10 times at one of Apples stores in California as customers scrambled to be in line as they try to return their iPhones. The spokesman for the San Diego Police Department (who wanted to stay annonymous) stated he was hit by one elderly woman after asking her to step out of line. This is madness, I don't see what the big deal is, it's just a phone, it isn't the end of the world. These Apple (fanboys) are getting out of hand.

A statement from the Great Steve Jobs whos intial statement to customers was (Don't hold it that way), has released a new statement to the press stating that the problem doesn't lie with the Apple product itself, but to the customers wanting too much from Apple. We know we are the All Mighty Apple, but we are only human. Jobs has also stated that there will only be a small number of recalls excepted back ( We're in the business of selling, not buying.) If you don't like how your iPhone works, su*k it up, you're the one paid the ridiculous price for the thing.
    In an email sent to Job's from one customer. The response from Jobs was just plain rude

Dear Mr. Jobs
    I am a huge worshipper I meen follower, crud I meen fan of your Apple products and, I myself have purchased an iPhone4. I love this phone except when holding it on the side I lose signal. Will there be a fix? I have allready purchased alot of apps for it and love the way they handle. I especially love my Apple app, Walk on Water. When I run it I really feel like I am walking on water. Makes me feel like I am great like you. Anyways I love You and hope you resolve this issue
    In a response back from Jobs himself ( yes he responds to email)
    Dear lowly customer of mine:
    BOOHOO

Wow, he really knows how to choose his words

Reports are now starting that Job's knew the problem and released the phone anyways in an attempt to try to stay ahead of Microsoft, who's release of the Windows Phone 7 is scheduled later this year. A spokesman for Microsoft stated. Sure we could have rushed the WP7 but we are about quality. Our customers are our priority, not our pockets.

Will this recall start a domino effect on the Apple corporation. Their entire line of successful gadgets are based solely off the ipod touch line. We will see if this pushes Apple to continue with it's trend of We will build it you will like it attitude or will it finally show Apple that they are just a company, and like every company, they will have failures.

If you cant stand in the long lines and wish to continue using your iPhone. You can alternatively purchase a iPhone Bumper case for an additional $29.00 from any Apple retailer

More on the news coming later

Source article:
    The United People against Apple and Their Evilness

Last edited by HappyAndyK; 27th June 2010 at 04:50. Reason: Added 'Humor'

JazMac is offline New Member

Link please. Or is this a story you'd like to see?

-Jazmac

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by JazMac View Post
    Link please. Or is this a story you'd like to see?

-Jazmac
    LOL. It's a story I put together over all the madness with the defect in the new phones. Meant to be funny. Maybe I should have put that in the Post

But on a serious note: Their are numerous areas calling for a recall of the phones as the fix (the bumper case) isnt working

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Me too heard of this....
    not expected but still true...

mezanul is offline Beginner

Nice story L. W.