Thread: Daniusoft Media Player Ultimate - Feedback and Support

edee is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Daniusoft Media Player Ultimate - Feedback and Support

Just thought I should spead the word about a situation I have going on with Daniusoft at the moment .

First , some months ago I had won Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate here as a giveaway , it was not the free version . I belive this giveaway took place around last September of 09 which means I have had the software less then one year .

Now don't get me wrong the software works great and has never let me down , it's the updates , I have gone from version 2.5.6 to version 2.6.1 , there is another update out there that when I download it asks me to register and when I put in my email address and license number it tells me it is invalid .

I emailed Daniusoft asking them to correct this for me and the only response I get is that "they do not offer tech support on free versions of their software " , So ...... when did I receive the free version of Media Converter Ultimate ? I thought that was what the giveaway was all about and that was to get the FULL version ?

I sent them back the registration email they sent me when I won the giveaway that they are OBVIOUSLY not reading .

They also said in their email back to me that "Since this is the free version of the software I am not entitled to any updates " , Well , I had already gotten one update , why cannot I get the next ? I'd be perfectly happy to stay at the version I am at now had I had the software for over a year but give me a break I have only had it going on 9 to 10 months .

Personally , I think their software is great and works just as they say it does but their Public Relations and Tech Support leave ALOT to be desired and REALLY ****s.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I will bring this thread to their notice.

Hope they are able to help/satisfy you ...

Thanks Andy , I really appreciate it ...... hope it works though .
    Just checked my email and have not even seen a reply from them to my reply to their response to me this morning

This is the email I just received from Daniusoft this morning :

"Hi Edward,

I would like to offer you free updates. But as you know, since you get the
    software for free, there will be no order record in our system. It is impossible
    for us to update your software on our side in this case. That is why we do not
    offer free updates for the free offer. I hope you can understand that.

Anyway, if you would like to update to the latest version of the software, I can
    offer you a special discount link( see the link below please). With the discount
    link, you can purchase the software at 19.95 dollars( the original price is
    59.95 dollars).

http://cbs.daniusoft.com/go.php?m=si...6d%3D0%26q%3D1

You can go to our official web for more information about the software and
    download a free trial to see if it meets your needs first.

Daniusoft Video Converter Ultimate ? Disable DRM license, Rip DVD Convert Video

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in advance.

Susan "

This is what I cannot make them understand , there HAS to be an order of somekind on their side , THEY sent my the license code when I received the software I have also received an update to the softare once already so why is it impossible to receive this update ? I think there is a language barrier here and they are not truly understanding what I am saying .

I guess I'll just stick with the version I have now .

Thanks guys !
    Last edited by edee; 6th July 2010 at 14:34.

UPDATE :

I have received my update today from Daniusoft , it seems they were not thoroughly understanding what I was trying to say untill they read the thread here .

Thanks so much for the help Andy , it is greatly appreciated !