Thread: Online Jobs real or spam?

kunu is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Online Jobs real or spam?

Hey Guys

i come across one website "cyberonlinejobs.net" which offers online jobs of Ad posting, email reading, data entry etc. and Dollors it offers are attentionable.
    and the process they offer is quite good and feels real.

Main thing is that i got this website by IIS.NET (one of microsoft related website)

Now one thing i want to know is IS IT REALLY SO or A SPAM only?
    according to me its a spam only

What you Say? should one trust or not?

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I would be very, very careful. Usually those are schemes to get at your money.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

9 times out of 10 they are spam. The only online job I have ever seen someone do that was real was filling out surveys and the girl did tons and didn't make but a few dollars.

Did a search for that site you posted with the question, scam or legit and every blog post related to it said scam in bold

bkr3 is offline Windows Enthusiast

It's 100% Scam :-|

They won't said about Payout Options & Payment Proof's

kunu is offline Windows Enthusiast

what could one do then to stop ( not fully than upto some extant)
    coz a many people loose there money in these spams.

how could they be stoped?

umairaraza is offline New Member

Well i think these types of jobs are not real, there mean is only make people foolish those people who are innocent they captured those people and when they do all the work then finally they did not pay them but i will recommend you if you want to do online work then do for the Google adsence because they are real and google is paying to everyone and there is no spam

YourConor is offline Beginner

For me, I think there are some legitimate companies that offer online jobs. You just have to be keen on inspecting whether it's a scam or not. If you're hired, before signing anything or agreeing to work for them, you should do some research first on the company. You can find and read about them on google. Even if you don't have some set of skills but you're a computer literate, it's enough to be accepted as a data encoder or a transcriber.
    If you're looking for a legitimate work, some job sites make sure of their employers' credibility. This great site on my experience have good and credible companies but they only offer full time jobs, best for talented applicants who are tired of having an unstable job. I have also tried looking for work on Odesk, their employers were also great.

YourConor is offline Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by YourConor View Post
    If you're looking for a legitimate work, some job sites make sure of their employers' credibility. This great site on my experience have good and credible companies but they only offer full time jobs, best for talented applicants who are tired of having an unstable job. I have also tried looking for work on Odesk, their employers were also great.
    I think I failed to say that the awesome job site I was talking about is Staff(dot)com. If signing up is free, I wouldn't think of it as a scam. I hope it helps and let me know what you think.
    Last edited by YourConor; 24th July 2012 at 20:35. Reason: Link deleted. No advtg allowed.

willxavier is offline New Member

hello
    i think 90% spam
    and 10% real...........

mariary is offline Beginner

i don't believe it.