Thread: Just got new win7 64bit desktop HP everything was fine. D/L microsoft updates, Help

dksullivan is offline New Member

Default Just got new win7 64bit desktop HP everything was fine. D/L microsoft updates, Help

I have installed and uninstalled and restarted pc a number of times. I can't access any photos I upload from my camera to window live photo gallery it says elevated operation required. Then I go to the photo editing windows program and I can access them thru there. But it is totally messed up. I had the essentials on my other windows7 pc, but it was a 32bit. no problems at all. now it skips pictures will not move on when cropping and finished with the picture you just have to keep clicking it forward and then it doubles everythings. nothing works right. I don't know how many time I have installed and uninstalled and restarted in between. I have done all the pc solutions that didn't help at all. I have tried taking ownership. that didn't work. I have no clue now what to do. I need these programs for my online store. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can even take control and fix it if you can. But only the ones I know that are named here. LOL
    thanks all,
    Deb Sullivan

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Hello Deb ! Welcome to TWC !

You have mentioned about Elevation Operation Required. While opening the Program right click on it and Run as administrator. Then see if that works. If not we might need to Turn off UAC and test it once.

Hope this helps,
    Captain