Thread: Top 10 Torrent Sites Of 2010

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Default Top 10 Torrent Sites Of 2010

Do you use Torrents? Most of us do, and some donít, file sharing on internet is the biggest gray market which cannot be controlled or monitored every-time and its growing and growing. In past year we saw many big name like demonoid, thepiratebay etc have shut down their trackers because of they were being sued by copyright acts.

But they came back again, and are serving or helping a lot of users today. Below youíll find a list of the 10 most-visited torrent sites of 2010. Only public and English language sites are included. The list is based on traffic rank reports from Compete, Alexa and SiteReportís World Rank. The number of daily visitors and page views are estimates.

#1 THEPIRATEBAY.ORG

#2 TORRENTZ.COM

#3 ISOHUNT.COM

#4 BTJUNKIE.ORG

#5 TORRENTREACTOR.NET

#6 DEMONOID.COM

#7 TORRENTDOWNLOADS.NET

#8 MONOVA.ORG

#9 KICKASSTORRENTS.COM

#10 MININOVA.ORG

Click here more details

alexlloyd5 is offline Beginner

I've never used torrent before except few months back when i came across a post in one of the forums, it was about where can someone find mainframe disk image of some of the IBM operating systems (they are used by a popular mainframe emulator called Hercules)

so I tried bit torrent for the first (and last) time in my life, didn't know actually anything about the terminologies used i.e peers, seeds, trackers, and the rest.

but from this experience i've learned alot of stuff, cause my downloads took almost three weeks to finish (very large files with 1 or 2 seeds only) , so i spend that time trying to learn how torrent system works