Thread: Source for Programming Languages !!!

bkr3 is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Source for Programming Languages !!!

Hello Guys !!!!

These days, I'd not much interested in blogging and i'm very curiosity to program windows apps and learn many programming languages

I'd like to learn Visual Studio (Incl. Visual Java, C#, C++, ASP.NET), Express Blend (To program Phone) and JAVA, J2EE, PHP, CGI, jQuery Javascript, Ruby, Python & Many more interested...

I won't like to do a course in any computer teaching organization, I wanna learn myself with the help of great experts, professional developers...

If you have any standard/good/reputed context source for me, please reply me

Note: I'll be thankful forever for those who help me

Last edited by bkr3; 19th December 2010 at 03:19.

LeeW is offline Gold Member

These are some sites to start with. Some I use from time to time when I have either forgotten something or trying to brush up on something new.
    CodePlex
    Code Project
    Coding4Fun
    Planet Source Code
    Programmers Heaven
    A1VBCode
    AndreaVB

And of course I program in VB.Net which is easily converted to C#, so if your looking for basics to get you started when I have time I'll gladly throw some samples together.
    Of course there are tons of more sites to use but these I recommend the most starting from the top.

bkr3 is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by L.W View Post
    These are some sites to start with. Some I use from time to time when I have either forgotten something or trying to brush up on something new.
    CodePlex
    Code Project
    Coding4Fun
    Planet Source Code
    Programmers Heaven
    A1VBCode
    AndreaVB

And of course I program in VB.Net which is easily converted to C#, so if your looking for basics to get you started when I have time I'll gladly throw some samples together.
    Of course there are tons of more sites to use but these I recommend the most starting from the top.
    Great Source L.W I'll surely try it out Please give some samples tooo....

I could understand the parameters & program the functions, but i can't understand how the software/windows apps are programmed/developed ????

Thanks a lot & lot & lot