Thread: CX: Cloud Experience - 10GB free

japp is offline Gold Member

Default CX: Cloud Experience - 10GB free

What CX Can Do.

CX is a state of art, real-time syncing, backup and storage solution. Our service allows you to store all your valuable information, and access files from any computer or mobile device.
    There are no lengthy or complicated contracts and no large up front payments. You simply pay a monthly fee, as you go, for the CX service. You can cancel your account at anytime.
    Anywhere Access
    Any time, anywhere access to your most important files, media, and contacts via the web or your mobile device
    Securely access your files from any internet-enabled device anywhere in the world
    Realtime Synchronization
    Automatically synchronizes new, changed, or deleted files to all connected computers and devices
    Offline changes are synchronized as soon as you reconnect
    Maintains a history as you make changes and resolves any conflicts so that you never lose your work
    Realtime Backup
    Since your data is synchronized with the cloud in realtime, all your CX files are always backed up
    Easily recover lost data in case of a system crash or hardware failure
    Failed, damaged, or lost hardware? With CX it means you never lose your important stuff.
    Group Sharing
    Connect groups with Group Clouds. With CX, this will allow you to share a single set of synchronized files with many other people in your group
    Automatically manages versions between people working on the same files so you'll know who did what and never lose your work
    Security And Privacy
    All your data transfers are encrypted via 2048-bit SSL connections
    Locally stored data is broken into pieces and encrypted so that they cannot be reassembled or read directly from the disk without your login information
    The CX Cloud is run from a secure, redundant, PCI-compliant data storage center
    CX employees and programmers cannot view your files or any of your data"

https://www.cx.com/

mcantoni is offline New Member

I tried for weeks to install on your pc for my daughter, after having created the account then the version 5.5.0 and 5.6.0, but have never succeeded. I was stuck forever on login. I tried several times to write to the support, they said making me do the tests that proved unnecessary. At that point I sent a screenshot for better purchases, but I have never responded.
    I even tried the old look and Tickets to see if I had responded, but they are gone. It does not matter.
    The problem that occurs is always the same. I always locked in at login after typing correct username and password, then a message appeared busy server.
    Can you finally help me. thanks Michele

japp is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcantoni View Post
    I tried for weeks to install on your pc for my daughter, after having created the account then the version 5.5.0 and 5.6.0, but have never succeeded. I was stuck forever on login. I tried several times to write to the support, they said making me do the tests that proved unnecessary. At that point I sent a screenshot for better purchases, but I have never responded.
    I even tried the old look and Tickets to see if I had responded, but they are gone. It does not matter.
    The problem that occurs is always the same. I always locked in at login after typing correct username and password, then a message appeared busy server.
    Can you finally help me. thanks Michele
    I wish I could help you, but I can't. You got to get Support to help you further.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

How long do you figure it would take to upload 10GB to the cloud. My guess is 2 weeks of 24 hour operation.