Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J_B_MVP

Thread: Google Web History shows all your browsing habits

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Exclamation Google Web History shows all your browsing habits

Which sites do you visit? How many times? When? What times? Which sites do you visit frequently? How many searches did you do between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.?

• View and manage your web activity. You know that great web site you saw online and now can't find? From now on, you can. With Web History, you can view and search across the full text of the pages you've visited, including Google searches, web pages, images, videos and news stories. You can also manage your web activity and remove items from your web history at any time.
    • Get the search results most relevant to you. Web History helps deliver more personalized search results based on the things you've searched for on Google and the sites you've visited. You might not notice a big impact on your search results early on, but they should steadily improve over time the more you use Web History.

Google Web History will tell you all!

If you have privacy concerns, you can use the Remove all Web History or Pause buttons.

J_B_MVP is offline Microsoft MVP

My google web history has been on Pause for a few years now - well ever since I found out that Google kept records of web history. While I don't dispute this feature can be useful my privacy is more important than Google's ego, so i'm sorry I don't allow Google the privledge of recording my web history, neither do I allow Internet explorer to do the same. After each session 'all' web history is deleted.
    japp likes this.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I just paused it 2 days back ...