Thread: 2. How to export NSF to PST?

kelly1 is offline New Member

Default 2. How to export NSF to PST?

The common way which is adopted by the users to export NSF to PST file is by using a tool like eSoftTools NSF file converter software. It is easy to use and does not require installation of MS Outlook. This is tool which can help user to retain all elements of the mailbox which includes emails, notes, calendar, contacts, etc. The software has the ability to restore information from damaged NSF file without data loss. A free demo version is also offered to each user with support to all editions of IBM Lotus Notes and Windows OS. Also this tool has the benefit to split PST file into many.
    Just open tool and provide NSF file
    Choose folder which are needed then click on the convert button and select PST file type as format and continue

ralphmille is offline New Member

To export NSF to PST file use vMail NSF to PST Converter. This NSF Converter is an easy to use tool to perform safe conversion of NSF to PST file with all emails, contacts, calendars, to-do-lists. You can convert NSF file to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX, etc using this tool. Lotus Notes required for conversion and supports all MS Outlook versions:- 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.

Lucasnilee is offline New Member

KDETools NSF to PST migration tool is the perfect software to export NSF data to PST file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, HTML, PDF, etc. NSF to PST converter software can convert IBM Lotus Notes Data to Office 365 & Live Exchange Server. This software supports Lotus Notes versions like 10.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, and etc.

timholit is offline New Member

Default NSF to PST Exporter Software

There are multiple third party tools available on the internet, you just need to find right solution. I have used Gaintool NSF to PST Exporter tool when I required same issue and got accurate result. This is download link of software,

timholit is offline New Member

There are multiple third party tools available on the internet, you just need to find right solution. I have used Gaintool NSF to PST Exporter tool when I required same issue and got accurate result. Anyone user can use this software to migrate NSF to PST file format