DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your Desktop

Cithel is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinCustom View Post
    @johnny.rotton
    No offense but it would appear that u have lied cause I contacted spazpunt and she told me she never received any such emails from anyone regarding her being unhappy with me.
    I highly doubt that JR would lie about this. What would be the point?

I also started tracking back to all the various posts that I recall seeing this stuff in. The oldest post that I recall seeing is from the old AutoHotkey Community, of course it has the source code attached so anyone could have claimed to have written it. That particular post was in 2005.

WindowsFX had several options for effects while dragging windows since that was it's main claim to fame. Not sure how you could run this program or even look at the website for it and miss that. You are correct about all of the effects being around since before Vista. They go even further back in Linux. So again no offense but none of this is new or unique.

I'm out of this post as there is nothing here that I would want to use (software wise) and calling a long term user a liar on a forum that you just joined is not the best approach to making friends and building helpful relationships IMHO.

Best of luck in whatever you are trying to do dude.
    Last edited by Cithel; 2nd December 2009 at 06:19.

WinCustom is offline New Member

hey chill out.
    I never said 'ALL' of these are my own.
    if you had ever seen the programs on deviant art, you would notice that spazpunt did acknowledge help from others and she did mention trying to port compiz fusion effect to windows.

Am not here to fight! As u said what is the point.
    I only wanted to show my desktop and started being accused of stealing someone else program when in fact I was one of the helpers.Not something very nice when one is new to the forum.
    Perhaps due to the fact that you do not know that I have congratulated JR upon winning the Desktop Contest back in June is the reason why u think am going against a long term user.

I had xp b4 and as such could run the program but there was no glide effect.
    Would really appreciate where u actually saw that 'glide' effect.

On the homesite (Stardock.com - Your Edge In Software) it was mentioned that there were dragging effect but the effect were to make the windows transparent on move and not glide.

Once again I never said 'ALL' of these effects were mine or Unique. If you look back in the video, only the startmenu animation was named unique and that said for windows.

Besides I could ask spazpunt to post a note on her deviantpage if u want telling that am one of the helpers but I would also like JR to prove where in the world did spazpunt said that she was angry with me as she told me herself no one contacted her recently.

Sadly, I guess it would be best if the moderator just delete that post then.
    Last edited by WinCustom; 2nd December 2009 at 08:24.

leofelix is offline Member

@ WinCustom:

You started an Internet Flame

Flaming (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I do not like Flames at all, please calm down.

Moreover you are invited to apologize to johnny.rotton
    Last edited by leofelix; 2nd December 2009 at 13:38.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

I have proof to who spazpunk is now and he is not a she for a start but I will give wincustom one chance to prove his facts.

I would like to know the first real name of spazpunt? I would urge wincustom to think very carefully before posting anymore false claims.

I will post a screen shot of the proof as soon as I get a reply from wincustom.

Jr

(I am not trying to be rude but I am trying to prove that I am not a lair as claimed by wincustom.)
    Last edited by johnny.rotton; 2nd December 2009 at 13:56.

Cithel is offline Senior Member

hey chill out.
    Wasn't my reply polite? I'm not upset at all.

I never said 'ALL' of these are my own.
    Well that is very strange of u to say that u have seen these in commercial before considering the fact that these are programs made by myself.
    I noticed that you changed the comment on YouTube from "All of these are hand made programs" to "All of these are hand made programs by me and some friends."

From the Stardock WindowFX manual.
    When you drag a window around your screen, WindowFX can add a number of different effects. You can choose to have the window turn semi-transparent, or have dragging animations such as the “Basic Swaying” motion depicted above. Advanced features allow you to limit the size of the window to be animated upon dragging, adding a “pulse” to the window or adding the ability to move a “ghost” copy and leave the original in place.
    Not sure what "gliding" is but the effects mentioned and many others worked while dragging a fully rendered window.

Am not here to fight! As u said what is the point.
    Glad you aren't here to fight. Please don't call my friends liars as that leads to fights.

Have a good one!
    Cith
    Last edited by Cithel; 2nd December 2009 at 15:18.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Ok, one more day to sort out the issue and the we lock up the thread.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I vote for closing it now please.

WinCustom is offline New Member

My last comment.
    Here is spazpunt's acknowledgement.
    spazpunt on deviantART

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by roraniel View Post
    I vote for closing it now please.
    OK then, closing it. If someone feels it should be re-opened, pls PM me.

Peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12