DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Could one of you guys make a windows explorer background changer for w7?

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bamajon197 View Post
    Ave's Vista Background Changer changed folder backgrounds for Vista but this program doesn't work in Win7. Does anybody here know how this app works and can modify it to function properly with 7?
    Ave's Vista Apps
    Bamajon, it worked by editing the desktop.ini file that you can find in each folder. Just added a string and path to image to use. This option has been taken away in 7, so now it's just a matter of playing around till it's found again, but I am looking

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

L.W. I hope I have not given you too many requests lately! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bamajon197 View Post
    L.W. I hope I have not given you too many requests lately! :-)
    LOL, not at all. I can happily say I finally got Internet and Router hooked up and working today so hopefully I can get some projects finished. To Hentai. I am looking into a workaround for the folder backgrounds, may take a bit till I narrow it down but hopefully soon I'll have it along with some other projects I need to get finished

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

L.W., did you ever get a chance to check out the webpage for the wildcard selection extension? Is that something you can easily modify and update?

hentai is offline Beginner

Default got a problem with another thing its about left-click

im starting to go nuts never had this crap with vista since ive gone to 7 im getting half a breakdown ,the situation is so >

doesnt matter when or where if i just click once with my left mouse button the file or even tab etc.gets like into a clicklock kind of state so i move my mouse and it just drags it around until i double click to let it go again even while using my browser like i just normaly left click a tab to see the site and my mouse automatically puts it into a clicklock kind of state so i keep dragging it around till i double click again in the tabbar or else it opens another window ,and ive ran virusscanners such as malwarebyte and avira no nothing and my mouse is only 3months old so that isnt a issue since i tried it with my touchpad on my laptop too it has the same issue ,please help me out guys im going nuts,oh and if i like click for like longer than 8sec.then it wont happen ,please help me out really ,i cant work like this

oh and keep the work going with the background changer from ave ,thanks guys i just had to say this gotta get this problem solved quick please

Quote Originally Posted by hentai View Post
    im starting to go nuts never had this crap with vista since ive gone to 7 im getting half a breakdown ,the situation is so >

doesnt matter when or where if i just click once with my left mouse button the file or even tab etc.gets like into a clicklock kind of state so i move my mouse and it just drags it around until i double click to let it go again even while using my browser like i just normaly left click a tab to see the site and my mouse automatically puts it into a clicklock kind of state so i keep dragging it around till i double click again in the tabbar or else it opens another window ,and ive ran virusscanners such as malwarebyte and avira no nothing and my mouse is only 3months old so that isnt a issue since i tried it with my touchpad on my laptop too it has the same issue ,please help me out guys im going nuts,oh and if i like click for like longer than 8sec.then it wont happen ,please help me out really ,i cant work like this
    LOL, not meening to laugh at you but at myself because I went through this when I upgraded to Windows 7 and it almost drove me insane. Go to Start Menu\Control Panel\ Mouse Options and on the main dialog uncheck Click Lock. You may have to go into the Device Settings Tab and adjust it as well to turn the ClickLock off

Default you didnt read the entire post man

ive already checked and clicklock is disabled on the mouse and the touchpad so now what,isnt there a registry fix or something im going insane man this really slows my work down to a crawl,helpppp

right now it isnt happening but lets see how long it lasts ill repost this prob once it appears again

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

any progress

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

hows it going l.w any news on the background changer

oh and no its back again i have to atleast click stuff for about 7...secs and more for this shit not to happen
    Last edited by hentai; 18th May 2010 at 21:40.

Had to put all projects aside while I put together a application for a chance to get a copy of W7 from Microsoft but soon as I am done I am still working on it along with some other projects that others have requested.

As far as the Click Lock, if you have it disabled then it is a setting for your mouse that you are using, same for laptop. I have a Toshiba Laptop and to completely disable it I have to go into the device settings for my Synaptics Drivers for my touchpad and adjust the settings there as well.

Default did that have a satego x2oou

but no success either anyways i guess i have to live with it at this point , oh i know i shouldnt say this but you can get yourself a ultimatex64 w7 edition from ****** thats where i got mine ,just saying o.k plus cant wait till you release,thanks bro
    Last edited by johnny.rotton; 19th May 2010 at 12:45. Reason: Advertising pirating site

Default whats up no reply in days any news guys

hows the project coming along

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast