DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could one of you guys make a windows explorer background changer for w7?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hentai View Post
    hows the project coming along
    http://forum.thewindowsclub.com/wind...tml#post152371

LeeW is offline Gold Member

No Luck with this one Some say it's due to Internet Explorer, other's have other comments on why it doesn't work. I have my suspicions on why but for now this one is a no go. As stated before you can edit them where all folders use the same background image but so far (I have tested a good bit of methods), there isn't a way (yet). So for now this idea is set aside unless I come across something that lights a light in my head

hentai is offline Beginner

Default ok ill wait

thanks and stay in contact i really miss changing the explorer background

Ok, I retract my previous post. I now have to narrow down exactly what it was I did but I do now have backgrounds working in explorer. Soon as I figure out what I did I'll write up and app for it.

Ave's background changer does now work on my Windows 7 Premium

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

Change backgrounds app? That was quick!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Well, I did try out Ave's, got the Change Background tab in my (Win7 Ulti) Folder properties, but was unable to set an image.

I figured out what I did. Putting together an application as we speak. Only (glitch) I found trying to use Ave's is if you have the shadow selected and remove the background, the folders/subfolders start displaying crazified images behind the files/subfolders, so I'm working on a quick fix to eliminate that issue

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

Been watching this thread with some interest and now I can't wait for the app to be realised. Good work L.W

hentai is offline Beginner

Default YESSS !!FINALLY!!I LOVE YOU L.t you da MAN bro

one thing to tell you my w7 is x64 ok just to let you know anyway,now its only a matter of time i knew your the one with mad skillz bro man ,anyway keep it up your about to reach the finish line im really happy that i started the topic or else itd would been like 5 years till anybody on the entire netz wouldve done anything em lazy mofos,

L.t ftw!! oh once your finished i have another problem nobody replied to and thats about windows 7s photo preview not having no transition effects when you click on the slideshow button it only changes to the next pic without any effects wich p****s me off like no other so and vistas had these beautiful transition effect going from one pic to another if you know what i mean please help me out with this prob too i mean we all do the slideshow thing once a while and it cant possibly be that im the only one that is p****d about this prob ,counting on this one on you L.t thatd be all for now and peace out yall ,oh and l.t stay in contact bro ,you rock ,keep the modding going!!
    Last edited by johnny.rotton; 27th May 2010 at 18:05.

bamajon197 is offline Beginner

L.W. if you get this background changer app up and running, I'll be happy to test it out!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast