DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Tune-up utilities undelete feature

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Thumbs up Tune-up utilities undelete feature

i use tune-up utilites also to solve some problems of my PC but yesterday i found a feature of tune-up very helpful to save me from a disaster.......

this feautre is named as Restore Deleted or Damaged Files TuneUp Undelete placed in solve problems tab in the software....

actually yesterday i had a function at my home and i took all the pics of function via my sony digicam.......till the function everything was perfect but after that one of the guest's son requested me to use cam for a while and i gave him but then most unexpected thing happens.....some how while using the cam he deletes all the pics.......and a new tension arrived for me...

but then tune up undelete comes in my mind...as i also recover some files from HDD sometimes ago......so, i was thinking that will it recovers the data from a memory card?? but i give a try and it performs it task perfectly and save me.........

thanks a lot to tune-up developers.......

u know guys....if the pics will got deleted permanently....everyone gonna eat me raw....

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Yes its a good feature. For those who don't have TuneUp, James may hold a small giveaway contest for a fine shareware undeleter shortly. Sigh ... we get several software giveaways, which we prefer to share with our WVCF forum members, hence we have so many friendly name-sake contests.

Otherwise Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File Recovery - Home is also a nice freeware.