DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Great security sites

seti is offline Member

Post Great security sites

I did look to see if this has been posted elsewhere, but I can not find it so..Can I recommend Corrine's Security Garden to everyone, as this is a great place for information on security, which means that she often goes into details that are not always here. I want also to recommed Donna's securityflash, Donna is highly respected by MVPs and her security flash always full of interesting information. Lastly Calander of Updates, which does exaclty that keeps you up to date about security issues. If you use these in conjunction with our forum, you'll be suprised about how informed you are about things

Corrine is offline Gold Member

Thank you for including Security Garden in your list, Seti. I do my best to emulate the SMART principles that Joe Knape described in this blog post today: Get SMART About Your Security Awareness Program.

I wish I had a short list of security blogs/websites to share that I follow. I tried to select my favorites from my RSS feed but the list is just too long. Important Microsoft security sites are linked at Security Garden on the left side.

leofelix is offline Member

My favourite ones,
    thank you Sir seti

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

That's an informative link, Corrine. By the way, which internet security tool you recommend?