DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortinet Security Suite, firewall tested !

leofelix is offline Member

Hi all
    Raymond has written a review (with snapshots included), if you are interested you can read it here .

I'd like to know if it is possible to unchek Fortinet Firewall during installation anyway.
    I haven't stil tried it

212eta is offline Windows Enthusiast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Thanks for the post.

Could you pls also post a screenshot of its UI ?

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9794/35962553.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3089/55739619.jpg

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

lefelix: "unchek Fortinet Firewall during installation" ?

no problem, when you run the installation you can select those parts of the suite that you want to have.

i installed eveything, then after my firewalltests, i disabled the firewall, it was no problem, just a click with the mouse...

btw, it seems to work well together with Avira, A2, Comodos Firewall & Defense,
    i have not noticed any problems.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

hi !
    andy: i read this under FAQ: Windows Help Forum - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

"How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page."

where is THAT button ?

Hi hackerman1
    once again thank you.
    I think I'll install only Fortinet Antivirus and antispyware alongside Outpost 6.5 - 2009 free

in order to attach screenshots, just upload your file to ImageShackŪ - Image Hosting (for example), then click on "insert image" button and insert you link.

Or when finished posting, click edit, then to "go advanced" (button below) and you'll be able to attach files directly

hi !

leofelix: "when finished posting, click edit, then to "go advanced" (button below) and you'll be able to attach files directly"

really ?

then please tell me exactly how to do it, because i donīt see any "buttons" for uploding attachments / images.

i know about imageshack, i just want to know why i canīt do it directly on the forum, read my post above regarding the FAQ.

@ hackerman1: ops you're right!
    I was sure the second method I mentioned was possible in this forum, I was wrong, sorry!
    Please try the first method; it works for sure

hi !

thanks leofelix, i started to think i was getting blind...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12