DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Get FREE 1 Year License of IObit Security 360 PRO Worth $29.95

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Thumbs up Get FREE 1 Year License of IObit Security 360 PRO Worth $29.95

IObit Security 360 PRO is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.

With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 PRO detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 PRO has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 PRO can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Go to following URL:

Get 1 year License of IObit Security 360 PRO FREE

Enter your Email ID and click on "Get Free License" button. You'll get the free license code in your Inbox.

Deadline: Nov 11, 2009

Recommended by PCWorld and CNet

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Boy ... has the panic set in amongst the AV co's !

Thanks for the heads up !

leofelix is offline Member

Thanks but no thanks
    I beta tested this so called security software and translated into my native language too (they are using my translation).
    It is one of the less effective antimalware I aver tried, has many bugs (some of those I submitted to their support without response)
    I tested it with some malware samples and IO 360 failed.
    They started to sell IS 360 when still in beta stage.
    Its HIPS is childish.

IoBit in return asked me to test some "new" IoBit software: yes, ask com toolbar and conduit toolbar which they simply renamed "IObit toolbar".
    I suspect they are planning to bundle adware with their IS 360

I was really disappointed.
    As a result I removed IS 360 from all my computer and stopped reccomending it.

I would suggest you to read this review by Donna Buenaventura MVP

IObit Security 360 Review: Free Malware Scanner and Remover

Performance and Effectiveness
    Rating

IObit Security 360 will use 14MB of memory when it is idle. Running a scan will used more memory – 79MB.
    The quick scanner of IObit Security 360 finished scanning in 4 minutes and 33 seconds and it able to scan 58,990 objects. What is interesting is when I let it scan the system drive, it finished in 16 minutes and 55 seconds but it only reported to scan 14,403 objects. I proceed to change the default settings by un-checking the box before “scan executable files only”. The program is able to scan 102,760 in 34 minutes and 58 seconds.
    Real-time Protection: The real-time protection of the program failed to stop any of the malware files while transferring and storing from removable drive to the system drive. This means the real-time protection of IObit Security 360 is very poor.
    On-Demand Scanner: I test the malware scanner of the program but it only detected 24 out of 50 positive malware samples. IObit Security 360 successfully quarantined the 24 malware. I changed the scanner settings to scan all files (by un-checking the box before “scan executable files only”) but the program continue to not to detect the remaining 26 malware files.
    Read more: IObit Security 360 Review: Free Malware Scanner and Remover
    Last edited by leofelix; 20th October 2009 at 00:40.