DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Which anti virus to use to protect my computer?

soni1 is offline Banned

Default Which anti virus to use to protect my computer?

How can i protect my computer from this virus?where can i download Best Antivirus Protection software?

Last edited by leofelix; 18th November 2009 at 11:19.

leofelix is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by soni1 View Post
    How can i protect my computer from this virus?where can i download Best Antivirus Protection software?
    Hi soni1,
    it depends on your needs, your computer configuration and your habits.
    Some people would suggest you to use Norton and other people Kaspersky for instance.

If you want a very good antivirus for FREE I would suggest you to use Microsoft Security Essential

http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/default.aspx

or you may install Avira AntiVir free

Code:
    http://dlce.antivir.com/package/wks_avira/win32/en/pecl/avira_antivir_personal_en.exe
    (32 MB).

If you wanto to buy a very good commercial antivirus I would suggest ESET NOD32 v 4 or Avira antivirus PREMIUM or Kaspersky Antivirus.

Along side a good antivirus, please do use an antimalware on demand like MalwareBytes' Antimalware free or a-squared free or SUPERAntiSpyware free and above all do use common sense.

Remember: Never use two antivirus in the same computer

You also will like to know TheWindowsClub often organise nice contests, and members can win excellent antivirus like ESET NOD32 or very good antimalware like a-squared antimalware for FREE
    Last edited by leofelix; 16th November 2009 at 05:29.

seti is offline Member

There are so very many to choose from and everyone has their favorite to be honest. It is really, in my humble opinio what is best for you. I used avast antivirus as a free anti virus, but now use an Internet Security Suite, becaue that does provide almost complete protection. I use KIS, but there are many others. You could do as I did try the trial versions of verious ones then choose the one you like, before installing it perminantly.

Jal
    Jal is offline Windows Enthusiast

MSE - Best/Free
    Avast - Good/Free
    Kaspersky - Best/Paid
    ESET NOD32 - Best/Paid

rkonit is offline Gold Member

My Vote goes to KIS 2010 and BitDefender 2010.