Thread: How can I be administrator on my computer when I forgot the password, I have windows

Linda22 is offline New Member

Talking How can I be administrator on my computer when I forgot the password, I have windows

Hello everyone.

My sister went on my computer while I was away and she's not too smart with computers and she changed all my passwords, for the main admin account, and administrator; I was wondering if there is anyway I can find out what they are? or can delete the account without having the reinstall windows. Right now I'm on a guest's account but I can't really do anything with it.

So if someone could please help I would be greatful.
    Please and thankyou.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Just curious. How did she have access to your password protected computer, while you were away? And how was she able to change all your passwords if she had logged in via a Guest account? I would say she sure is smart if she could do all of this.

I suggest you ask her the new passwords.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

^ Why dont you guys gives this forum 10 free license of your Windows Password Recovery Tool; you might get some better publicity and earn some goodwill too. The maximum spamming I get on this forum (and I believe on other forums too) is for this shareware.

I have to request the Windows Password Recovery Tool guys, operating under several names to stop spamming here!

Its pathetic!

Thread closed.