DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Prevx 3.0

optimus is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Prevx 3.0

Prevx 3.0,is a new sort of trend among AV softwares...it does not use typical signature based cyber threat detection..i'm really impressed by this tiny software which is less than 1Mb..but,gives an excellent protection...!!!

do u use it??how do u feel about Prevx 3.0.5.143??

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

I had used Prevx when it was first launched and in Beta stage. That time I used to try a lot of anti virus, anti-spyware software & firewalls.

optimus is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    I had used Prevx when it was first launched and in Beta stage. That time I used to try a lot of anti virus, anti-spyware software & firewalls.

Prevx SafeOnline inserts itself seamlessly into your browser, with no impact on usability.

A simple "tab" displays the protection level of the currently viewed website, and provides access to further configuration options to personalize your website security.

Once installed, SafeOnline will help protect all information typed into your browser.
    now,it has innovated & become advanced..bdw,prevx safe online is free for facebook users..here is the link

Prevx SafeOnline | Facebook