Thread: ZenOk Backup with free antivirus

helpcopy is offline New Member

Post ZenOk Backup with free antivirus

New ZenOk Backup with free antivirus software is now available...I've been using it for a week now and love it...definitely lighter than others AV versions and it also has a few new features:

-Lightweight Realtime Scan: ZenOK scans real time internet, e-mail, instant messengers, (WIFI-)Networks and new files. ZenOK works with virtual keyboards and is automatically game safe to make sure you’re well protected.

-Ultra-light file audit scan: ZenOK likes to audit your files on a regular basis. The audit consumes 0,1% of your system resources. But if it ever disturbs your work, you can ‘Snooze’ it for a while. Experience NO waiting time for scans with ZenOK Ultra-light Scan.

-Unlimited spac: ZenOK membership includes 150GB of storage space for all your email, photos, files, and more. 150GB of space is enough to store nearly 40.000 high-quality photos, 25.000 songs or 150.000 documents. You can tell ZenOK what data you’d like to store online and you’ll have plenty of space to store what’s important to you. If that’s not enough space, check out our affordable pricing for additional space.

-Efficient incremental backup, Strong 448-bit blowfish encryption, Intelligent file priority management , Real-time archiving , Fully automatic.

Along with a bunch of other improvements...ZenOk Backup 2011 is a solid upgrade with a host of new features

http://www.zenok.com/en/online-backup/

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

ive tried to find information about ZenOk....
    both wilders & raymond.cc means this "Antivirus" is a joke, useless at detecting anything.

Wilders: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=283411

Raymond.cc:
    http://www.raymond.cc/forum/security...tivirus-2.html

you are warned. there are other FREE wellknown antivirus-programs: Avira, Avast , MSE....
    Last edited by hackerman1; 17th October 2010 at 01:57.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

The ZenOK AV is bundled with its online backup solution, which is NOT free.

The ZenOK AV uses the BitDefender engine.

Ive had almost all of them but after tried ZenOK Online Backup I'll stay with it! besides it works just great not as those forums says....whatever...

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by helpcopy View Post
    Ive had almost all of them but after tried ZenOK Online Backup I'll stay with it! besides it works just great not as those forums says....whatever...
    those forums i mentioned above was talking about the "Antivirus"-program....

Quote Originally Posted by hackerman1 View Post
    those forums i mentioned above was talking about the "Antivirus"-program....
    well so far so good with me it is the best AV I've ever used before I had a virus on my pc did not let me do anything!!!!
    It was crucial for me to have my computer back to normal as fast as possible as I run ZenOK light scan and it worked and it stays up to date regularly.