DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: windows 7 calc.exe problems

darrell09t is offline New Member

Default windows 7 calc.exe problems

hi i dont know if i posted this in the right place but i have a problem it seems that the windows 7 calc.exe has been trying to capture screen shots of my computeri have avg internet security 2011 paid version installed plus i got trusteer rapport software installed as i bank with natwest bank and other banks and this stops viruses & spyware and so on from capturing screen shots of my computer and that but rapport is now saying that calc.exe has been trying to screen capture my computer please help thanks
    p.s if i have posted this post in the wrong place and ive broken the then im sorry thanks

darrell09t is offline New Member

sorry raport dont stop viruses and spyware rapport only stops viruses and spyware from screen capturing my computer and stops viruses from capturing my passwords and that ok thanks

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Please check if the said calc.exe is situated in the system32 folder and is a Microsoft process.

If not, it could be malware.