DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Windows Movie Maker 6.0 Problem

Default Windows Movie Maker 6.0 Problem

Hi Guys,

I have recently made a surf movie of myself and my mates. It runs for 40 Min's and which has taken me months to finally tweak, cut, trim, add music to and add cool effects etc... I am at the very finishing stages where I'm about to produce the movie but i have one small problem.

I have some funny clips at the end of the movie as the credits are rolling up and I want them to have their original sound as it is people talking and not just surfing which is better to watch with music. As the last song ends, these funny clips start to play but have no sound?

I thought It would be simple like highlighting the clips and selecting an option to bring back the original audio but there is not and I have looked thought the help topics but cant seem to find the solution.

Any help would be great, Cheers

-Nick

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

The clips are possibly in another format (e.g. AVI) and you may have to do a format conversion first. Check the format of the clips against the rest.

Hari Maurya is offline Senior Member

Try Ulead Video Studio, for editing your precious moment, it contains lots of Effects, transitions, Video filter,easy to handle, with many overlay track as compared to Movie maker.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

^As Whs said you have been using some non supported formats.Use a free good converter like Super Video Converter to convert it to AVI or MP2