DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Download Flash Files & games without Flash Downloader

Rahul964 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Download Flash Files & games without Flash Downloader

I think many of you have tried to download flash files using several flash downloader. But let me tell you, even you can download those flash file present on websites (ex. Flash Games & Ecards) without any Flash Downloader.

Well, let me tell you how I do this without any Flash Downloader, Follow the below steps:

1. Go to any Flash Game site (ex. Cricket Flash Game).

2. Once page is opened, see the last word before the game (ex. In Cricket Flash Game last word before the game is ” Cricket Game:“. Just Copy it.

3. Being on the page, press Ctrl + U (Source of page).

4. Once the Source Page is Opened Search for the word ” Cricket Game:” (explained in 2nd step).

5. In the source page you will get many codes, just below to the word ” Cricket Game:” search for “embed” after “embed” there is the link of Flash game! Copy the Link! (Don’t Click on it otherwise Source page will show the source of Flash game).

6. Open new page in your Browser & paste the Flash File Link.

7. Once page fully opened, Go to File > Save page as, save it anywhere in your PC as a .swf file.

That’s All! You can play the Flash game anytime, no need of Active Internet connection.

Source: Tweaking Windows | How to Download Flash Files & games without Flash Downloader

karlberg74 is offline New Member

Hi,

Here another way to do it:

1. Go to any Flash Game site (ex. Cricket Flash Game).

2. Once page is opened, in Firefox click Tools, Page Info.

3. Go to Media Tab

4. In the address box Look for something with the extension .swf, Type Embed

5. Then choose it and click on Save As...

6. Et voilą

Karlos

Rahul964 is offline Senior Member

@ karlberg74, Thanks You