Thread: Windows Weekly

Cithel is offline Senior Member

Default Windows Weekly

For anyone that might not know Paul Thurrott and Leo Laporte do a weekly podcast about Windows. Its a good source of information and its not limited to just Windows, they cover a lot of Microsoft tech each week.

There are several shows that Leo Laporte does each week. I also listen to This Week in Tech. John Dvorak is a regular. Sometimes they get a bit off topic but there are some really good tips and I highly recommend the show called Security Now with Steve Gibson of Spinright and Shields-up fame if you are into security.

Hmm, sounds like an advert. I think they should pay me for this post!

leofelix is offline Member

Leo, Leo... where had I already heard this name?:-)

Thank you for posting I'll go and check Steve Gibson's webpage
    Last edited by leofelix; 4th December 2009 at 00:51.

MrMBerman is offline Senior Member

Leo Laporte is a legend and a great show host. I have been following Leo for many years.

His live broadcasts with video can be watched here TWiT Live - Netcasts you love, from people you trust

His Personal site Leoville is here LOL: The Life of Leo

Tech Guy Labs, a great resource of help and information is here The Tech Guy Labs - Leo Laporte, "The Tech Guy" on the Premiere Radio Networks

And finally, All show information and schedule times is here The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte

We love Leo. Leofelix is cool too

iMav is offline Gold Member

Leo Laporte IMO has to be the most knowledgeable person in the tech industry with the number of podcasts he runs. He's mine and many others' inspiration.

Cithel is offline Senior Member

Yup, been watching him since the farmer suit on Tech TV.

seti is offline Member

As a long time fan of the great Steve Gibson, I wonder across to Security Now and also have heard of Paul and Leo through that and have come across them as well. these are great people to follow. However, we here have our own Star and one we should all follow, that is Security Garden by Corrine, because thanks to her I have been ahead of things being reported elsewhere many, many times.