DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update Windows Latest Drivers Easily with Device Doctor

coolsatish is offline Beginner

Cool Update Windows Latest Drivers Easily with Device Doctor

We all get a default drivers cd or dvd when we buy a new PC. but later on as the time passes our drivers will be older and the performance of the PC ultimately reduces. So we need to upgrade our PC drivers at regular intervals to maintain stability in the system

So where we have too upgrade our system is a million dollar question. we search for drivers all the internet and finally after a long hunt for drivers we get some sites which provide latest drivers for our system and we there is no guarantee that they are suitable for our hardware or not. So it would be a nice option where our system itself detects the required drivers necessary for the upgrade. This can be done with the help of a small windows application called as Device Doctor.

Device Doctor is a freeware windows application. Its scans the computer hardware for and see whether new updates are available for your devices or not and it also locates drivers for unidentified devices in the Windows Device Manager. All we have to do is to download the application and install it and after opening the application just click on Begin scan.

The hardware scans quickly and shows the result in few seconds. After finishing the scan the it shows the list of outdated and missing drivers. All you have to do is to click on Download Update button which is next to device which requires a update.

Thats it now the drivers which are required for your system will be updated with out any risk and without wasting any time. The process is very safe and it has around 1300000 drives in its database. They update the database regularly with new versions so this is the best available software in the freeware applications. They also included the portable device doctor which is really awesome take a look at that also.Try this and you will real feel them donating you can also visit there official website.

Download : http://www.devicedoctor.com/files/De...tor_Bundle.exe

yethz is offline Windows Enthusiast

i will try this, i think i have to check for my systems latest drivers and this tool comes handy.
    Thank you for this nice share

marypabla is offline New Member

Nice info, I got what I was looking for!

Keep it up!

Cool

yes it is i have tried to install my sound and graphics drivers last time when i didn't install this software , searched a lot for the links here and there but was unsuccessful but with this software i completed my updates in 1 hr

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Hello,

It's a nice Freebie but IMO i won't recommend this because it's always best to manually download the Drivers from manufactures website because most of the software including Windows Update won't pick the best drivers and finally that will end up in Blue screen error. I have analyzed lot of crash dump most of times this is caused by a bad driver came from Windows update or third party driver application. I had to write an article about this Driver Troubleshooting !! Captain Debugger for who found difficulty in finding drivers. Well this is just my opinion. No offense.

Corrine is offline Gold Member

I agree, Capt.Jack. Whether it is drivers or any other software, the best source is the vendor site.

Yes its always a better option and we just cant predict the screen will end with a blue screen error if we do automatic updates in that case when windows automatically updates our drivers why we wont get such errors ?? there is always a chance of risk my friend so its better to update automatically with the help of these small applications which are handy and well programmed and tested by experts so don't worry.....it works since i have a personal good experience

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Prevention is better than cure

yea obviously

DarkWatch is offline New Member

I know im repeating but the SAFEST AND EASIEST way to D/L driver is looking up your system info and going to the manufacturer's website, never trust 3rd party programs or sites by rule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast