DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: How do you use or type the Indian Rupee symbol in Windows or Office?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default How do you use or type the Indian Rupee symbol in Windows or Office?

Microsoft has released a HotFix, which adds support to the Indian Rupee currency font in Windows.

But what do you do after you install the update? How do you actually use it in practice on your computer? How do you type the Indian Rupee symbol in your documents? What if the person you send document to does not have the Rupee font installed? How to preserve the Indian Rupee Font when sent to other users or computer ?

MVP colleague Ashish has written a nice article on how you can do it.

Have a look!

nirmaltv is offline Microsoft MVP

Anand,
    I think you have linked to a scrapper site which is copying articles from Ashish's blog, please link to original blog

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Wow, how can he do that!? I thought it was Ashish's new site. It said : Posted by Ashish Mohta on March 24th, 2011. This post is syndicated from Technospot.net. Has Ashish given his consent?

Anyway I have linked to Technospot. Thanks a ton for this!

nirmaltv is offline Microsoft MVP

I talked with Ashish, that guy is a scrapper. Ashish has not given consent for copying articles. I told him to contact him and ask him to remove all the content.