DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC
Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Tip: Change ruler unit (inch-cm) in Microsoft Word

  1. #1
    Sax is offline Windows Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Tip: Change ruler unit (inch-cm) in Microsoft Word

    If you notice, Microsoft Word uses horizontal and vertical rulers to align paragraphs, tables, images, etc. By default, the unit for these rulers is set to inches but, you can change it to a unit of your choice easily. Follow these simple steps.

    Read the detailed post here How to change Ruler unit in Word, Excel, PowerPoint

    Open Word, Click on the File menu and choose ‘Word Options’ as shown in the screen-shot below.
    Once in the Word Options window, switch to ‘Advanced’ tab. In the right-pane scroll until the ‘Display’ section is visible to you. When found, select the desired unit from the drop-down list and click on ‘OK’.
    That’s it!
    Last edited by AshishM; 24th June 2019 at 08:41.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22