My computer has been infested with a redirect a string in 100s of files. Using file-locator string search shows many many directories with files in various path. I intend to move these invested files - using copy-all inside the search result window - to an empty external hard disk with the full path structure intact, except the drive letter. If after this process the computer screams "file not found / missing" I know where to look and eliminate the redirect part - I hope, then place the cleaned file to the needed location on C: . At a later date I intend to erase the external data. Need the tool able to do the batch / bulk moving.

The following information should help to avoid duplication of ideas what else to do, I did:

BROWSER FF 83.0: Clear cache, history. Install No Redirect extension. Add cybercriminal's internet address to Win10 HOSTS.

TOOLS: CCleaner (found nothing), Search & Destroy (not used $$$), Malwarebytes, MS Defender.

SYSTEM: sfc /verifyonly , Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth , Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth , DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

(all error free)