Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!

  1. #41
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    news:Obte29pJJHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
    >
    > "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > news:48e8339e@news.x-privat.org...
    >
    >> There is nothing on their site to make their 1200u Perfecion scanner work
    >> with Vista. See:
    >>
    >> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows
    >>
    >> There are no email addresses there I could find to contact anyone about a
    >> driver not on their website. How can I get my scanner and it's software
    >> to work on Vista Home Premium?

    >
    > Just when one thinks Microsoft is bad, Epsom's worse.
    >
    > http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...Type=Downloads
    >
    > Does not have a Vista Driver, looks like a very good scanner Warren,
    > looking at;
    >
    > http://windows-vista-updates.blogspo...ows-vista.html
    >
    > doen't seem Epsom have made one as yet. Hope you can get to contact them
    > somehow. It's too good of a scanner to dump.


    It's not only an excellent scanner but the Adobe Photo Deluxe that came with
    it is irreplaceable. That wont work on Vista either.

    >
    > - Vista Cabal
    >
    >
    >





  2. #42
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    news:48e8d1bc$1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    > im not sure If this applies to you but some have been able to make their
    > scanners work using a software called:
    > vuscan
    >
    > http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html
    >


    This is total crap. I bought it for $40 and it's the worst software I ever
    used. The scanner works but the photo editing software is almost useless.
    We would have to burn the scanned pics to RW-CDs and download them to the
    old XP machine to use AdobePhotoDeluxe. We moved the scanner back to the
    back office and kissed the $40 goodbye - thanks to Vista. Good money after
    bad.

    >
    >
    > "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > news:48e8339e@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >> news:OjH9ItmJJHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
    >>>
    >>> "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    >>> news:48e7c318@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>
    >>>> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>>> news:OJ6odihJJHA.3460@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
    >>>
    >>> And just WHAT Vista drivers do I download so my Epsom Scanner and Photo
    >>> Editing and printing programs work?
    >>>
    >>> Did you take it up with Epsom? What did they say?

    >>
    >> There is nothing on their site to make their 1200u Perfecion scanner work
    >> with Vista. See:
    >>
    >> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows
    >>
    >> There are no email addresses there I could find to contact anyone about a
    >> driver not on their website. How can I get my scanner and it's software
    >> to work on Vista Home Premium?
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> How is it made compatible with scanners and printers and editing
    >>>> software?
    >>>
    >>> Let me print something... Now I shall scan something.... Don't know the
    >>> how and why of compatiblity, must be something to do with the driver.

    >>
    >> Of course! And there are no drivers I can find to make my Epson or HP
    >> printing software work with Vista.
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Not everyone is a geek or computerliterate like those who hang out on
    >>>> NGs like this, or who write software programs. Why didn't you tell
    >>>> him, us, what Vista drivers are needed to make older perf's work? How
    >>>> about the MS URL where we can find them?

    >>
    >>> Enter the specific perfs in Google, and seek. Such a list would wrap
    >>> around the Equator, then would you read it?
    >>> What did MS say about the URL where to find them?

    >>
    >> How can I get that information? Google didn't bring up any MS sites that
    >> covered my scanner or HP printing software.
    >>
    >>>
    >>> - Vista Cabal.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>



  3. #43
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    news:48e8d34a$1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    > AS I SUSPECTED it will work with vuscan if you download it
    >
    > see the list of supported scanners


    See my other post above.

    >
    > http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm#epson
    >
    > "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > news:48e8339e@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >> news:OjH9ItmJJHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
    >>>
    >>> "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    >>> news:48e7c318@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>
    >>>> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>>> news:OJ6odihJJHA.3460@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
    >>>
    >>> And just WHAT Vista drivers do I download so my Epsom Scanner and Photo
    >>> Editing and printing programs work?
    >>>
    >>> Did you take it up with Epsom? What did they say?

    >>
    >> There is nothing on their site to make their 1200u Perfecion scanner work
    >> with Vista. See:
    >>
    >> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows
    >>
    >> There are no email addresses there I could find to contact anyone about a
    >> driver not on their website. How can I get my scanner and it's software
    >> to work on Vista Home Premium?
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> How is it made compatible with scanners and printers and editing
    >>>> software?
    >>>
    >>> Let me print something... Now I shall scan something.... Don't know the
    >>> how and why of compatiblity, must be something to do with the driver.

    >>
    >> Of course! And there are no drivers I can find to make my Epson or HP
    >> printing software work with Vista.
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Not everyone is a geek or computerliterate like those who hang out on
    >>>> NGs like this, or who write software programs. Why didn't you tell
    >>>> him, us, what Vista drivers are needed to make older perf's work? How
    >>>> about the MS URL where we can find them?

    >>
    >>> Enter the specific perfs in Google, and seek. Such a list would wrap
    >>> around the Equator, then would you read it?
    >>> What did MS say about the URL where to find them?

    >>
    >> How can I get that information? Google didn't bring up any MS sites that
    >> covered my scanner or HP printing software.
    >>
    >>>
    >>> - Vista Cabal.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>



  4. #44
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    news:48e89d2e$1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    > you can run winxp in a virtual machine that supports USB and run your
    > software from inside the virtual machine..


    *What* is a virtual machine? How do I run XP on it?

    >
    > I know its slow... but if you have a fast pc then it's a work around
    >
    >
    >
    > "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > news:48e8385a@news.x-privat.org...
    >>
    >> "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    >> news:48e7ce43@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >>> Hey moron, I think vista should have a WARNING ribbon on it when it
    >>> comes as retail or preinstalled on new computers saying:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> WARNING- DANGER: THIS CRAP PRODUCT MAY BE INCOMPATIBLE WITH EVERYTHING
    >>> ELSE YOU OWN!
    >>> USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

    >>
    >> The warning should at least state that "This operating system my
    >> necessitate you purchase all new peripherals." It really pisses me off
    >> that I have to purchase a new scanner and printer to use with this PC
    >> because there are no fixes/drivers for the Epson 1200u scanner,
    >> AdobePhotoDeluxe software or for the photo printing feature of my my HP
    >> printer. All these things worked perfectly on the old XP machine. And
    >> some people here think we shouldn't mind having to pull out another few
    >> hundred bucks and just
    >> throw out or give away perfectly good printers and scanners.
    >>
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Frank" <frank@nopam.org> wrote in message news:gc8h39$3a3$3@aioe.org...
    >>>> Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:48e74acf@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> 1) First of all its expensive, in some countries vista ulitmate costs
    >>>>>> 700 us dollars!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 2) it needs a new fast computer for it to run well enough to use
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 3) you often need to throw away perfectly functioning peripherals
    >>>>>> because stupid vista cant use the XP drivers
    >>>>>> and then you have to buy new ones
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 4) you often need to throw away perfectly functioning software
    >>>>>> because vista-crapista is no longer compatible with them.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 5) you lost valuable time and energy just to get stupid vista to work
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 6) it then takes up more energy for it to function thrashing the
    >>>>>> disks all the time, needing 3d accelerated graphic cards for aero
    >>>>>> that gobble up the watts
    >>>>>> and making the cpus work harder (yes the more the cpu works the more
    >>>>>> energy it uses). The PSU (power supply units) have jumped from
    >>>>>> 250-350 watts to 500 watts or more for a stupid computer than can run
    >>>>>> vista.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 7) Having all that crap in an era where people are out of jobs, the
    >>>>>> economy is in a crisis and credit is harder to get....
    >>>>>> having all that vista-energy waste when global warming threatens to
    >>>>>> destroy civilization is a crime to humanity.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Vista is a dinosaur product. It should be canceled and buried and
    >>>>>> forgotten. Its also incredibly stupid design and made and loved by
    >>>>>> retarded monkeys ONLY!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> No one I know is happy with Vista. Speaking for myself this OS is a
    >>>>> scam. My perfectly good scanner wont work with Vista and Epson has no
    >>>>> drivers so it can. My photo printing and photo editing software wont
    >>>>> work with Vista either. No fix for them either. Vista is as unstable
    >>>>> as W98. Lockups and freezes are common and sometimes on Forums the
    >>>>> cursor disappears. So far two friends have bought new PCs from Dell
    >>>>> who will add XP if you want it instead of the bloated aggravating
    >>>>> Vista OS. All the secutiry crap is driving me crazy and I can't find
    >>>>> anywhere to turn it off. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to my neighbor
    >>>>> and call Dell for a new PC with XP installed.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>> So why didn't you check first to see if your current hardware/software
    >>>> was compatible with Vista?
    >>>

    >>



  5. #45
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "Alias" <iamalias@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message
    news:gca1ad$asi$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    > Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Like Millennium., if I have the name right (one before XP), I think Vista
    >> is a joke and wont be around long unless people are forced to buy it or
    >> switch to some other operating system.

    >
    > Check out Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com. It's free and will probably run your
    > HP printer and your Epsom scanner.
    >
    > Alias


    Thanks, but that would void my warranty with HP.


  6. #46
    Warren DesJardins Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!


    "Alan316" <alan_31652@yahoo1.com> wrote in message
    news:E708C4A1-18D5-4ACD-9B38-B3B8C9C288D6@microsoft.com...
    > yea, vista is just like Millennium, bad usability.
    > My HP AIO printer/scanner software for scanning cannot launch after life
    > update! The product is claimed to be vista compliant but in fact it is
    > NOT.
    >
    > "Alias" <iamalias@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:gca1ad$asi$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Like Millennium., if I have the name right (one before XP), I think
    >>> Vista is a joke and wont be around long unless people are forced to buy
    >>> it or switch to some other operating system.

    >>
    >> Check out Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com. It's free and will probably run your
    >> HP printer and your Epsom scanner.
    >>
    >> Alias

    >


    Just visit all the other Vista newsgroups and see the problems people are
    having with this OS. Also, I don't see why changes had to be made that made
    old software and hardware unusable. That alone would piss the average person
    off.


  7. #47
    Paul Montgomery Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:29:25 -0500, "Warren DesJardins"
    <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote:

    >
    >"Alias" <iamalias@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message
    >news:gca1ad$asi$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Like Millennium., if I have the name right (one before XP), I think Vista
    >>> is a joke and wont be around long unless people are forced to buy it or
    >>> switch to some other operating system.

    >>
    >> Check out Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com. It's free and will probably run your
    >> HP printer and your Epsom scanner.
    >>
    >> Alias

    >
    >Thanks, but that would void my warranty with HP.


    I thought you were going to toss it out the window and by a Mac.

  8. #48
    Frank Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!

    Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >
    > "Alan316" <alan_31652@yahoo1.com> wrote in message
    > news:E708C4A1-18D5-4ACD-9B38-B3B8C9C288D6@microsoft.com...
    >
    >> yea, vista is just like Millennium, bad usability.
    >> My HP AIO printer/scanner software for scanning cannot launch after
    >> life update! The product is claimed to be vista compliant but in fact
    >> it is NOT.
    >>
    >> "Alias" <iamalias@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> news:gca1ad$asi$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    >>
    >>> Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Like Millennium., if I have the name right (one before XP), I think
    >>>> Vista is a joke and wont be around long unless people are forced to
    >>>> buy it or switch to some other operating system.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Check out Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com. It's free and will probably run
    >>> your HP printer and your Epsom scanner.
    >>>
    >>> Alias

    >>
    >>

    >
    > Just visit all the other Vista newsgroups and see the problems people
    > are having with this OS. Also, I don't see why changes had to be made
    > that made old software and hardware unusable. That alone would piss the
    > average person off.


    Your scanner is over 6yrs old. Epson chose not to write new Vista
    drivers for it.
    Epson wants you to purchase a new scanner.
    Live with it. You should have checked with Epson and HP before you went
    with Vista.
    Two mins on the Internet would have made you and 'informed' user.
    So stop whining. It was your decision.

  9. #49
    the granter of sina Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!

    in short it's a program that allows you to install XP (in your case) inside
    Vista and it will be running in a window on your desktop.

    Thus on your screen you will see 2 operating systems.

    You start the virtual machine application and install xp inside it exactly
    as if it was a real computer.

    you can install vmware server that is free to do this www.vmware.com

    After making the first settings for the virtual machine, then go and "add" a
    USB connection to it.


    You can always post here for more help if you need it




    "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:48eae473@news.x-privat.org...
    >
    > "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    > news:48e89d2e$1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >> you can run winxp in a virtual machine that supports USB and run your
    >> software from inside the virtual machine..

    >
    > *What* is a virtual machine? How do I run XP on it?
    >
    >>
    >> I know its slow... but if you have a fast pc then it's a work around
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    >> news:48e8385a@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>
    >>> "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    >>> news:48e7ce43@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >>>> Hey moron, I think vista should have a WARNING ribbon on it when it
    >>>> comes as retail or preinstalled on new computers saying:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> WARNING- DANGER: THIS CRAP PRODUCT MAY BE INCOMPATIBLE WITH EVERYTHING
    >>>> ELSE YOU OWN!
    >>>> USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    >>>
    >>> The warning should at least state that "This operating system my
    >>> necessitate you purchase all new peripherals." It really pisses me off
    >>> that I have to purchase a new scanner and printer to use with this PC
    >>> because there are no fixes/drivers for the Epson 1200u scanner,
    >>> AdobePhotoDeluxe software or for the photo printing feature of my my HP
    >>> printer. All these things worked perfectly on the old XP machine. And
    >>> some people here think we shouldn't mind having to pull out another few
    >>> hundred bucks and just
    >>> throw out or give away perfectly good printers and scanners.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Frank" <frank@nopam.org> wrote in message
    >>>> news:gc8h39$3a3$3@aioe.org...
    >>>>> Warren DesJardins wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:48e74acf@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 1) First of all its expensive, in some countries vista ulitmate
    >>>>>>> costs 700 us dollars!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 2) it needs a new fast computer for it to run well enough to use
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 3) you often need to throw away perfectly functioning peripherals
    >>>>>>> because stupid vista cant use the XP drivers
    >>>>>>> and then you have to buy new ones
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 4) you often need to throw away perfectly functioning software
    >>>>>>> because vista-crapista is no longer compatible with them.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 5) you lost valuable time and energy just to get stupid vista to
    >>>>>>> work
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 6) it then takes up more energy for it to function thrashing the
    >>>>>>> disks all the time, needing 3d accelerated graphic cards for aero
    >>>>>>> that gobble up the watts
    >>>>>>> and making the cpus work harder (yes the more the cpu works the more
    >>>>>>> energy it uses). The PSU (power supply units) have jumped from
    >>>>>>> 250-350 watts to 500 watts or more for a stupid computer than can
    >>>>>>> run vista.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 7) Having all that crap in an era where people are out of jobs, the
    >>>>>>> economy is in a crisis and credit is harder to get....
    >>>>>>> having all that vista-energy waste when global warming threatens to
    >>>>>>> destroy civilization is a crime to humanity.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Vista is a dinosaur product. It should be canceled and buried and
    >>>>>>> forgotten. Its also incredibly stupid design and made and loved by
    >>>>>>> retarded monkeys ONLY!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> No one I know is happy with Vista. Speaking for myself this OS is a
    >>>>>> scam. My perfectly good scanner wont work with Vista and Epson has no
    >>>>>> drivers so it can. My photo printing and photo editing software wont
    >>>>>> work with Vista either. No fix for them either. Vista is as unstable
    >>>>>> as W98. Lockups and freezes are common and sometimes on Forums the
    >>>>>> cursor disappears. So far two friends have bought new PCs from Dell
    >>>>>> who will add XP if you want it instead of the bloated aggravating
    >>>>>> Vista OS. All the secutiry crap is driving me crazy and I can't find
    >>>>>> anywhere to turn it off. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to my neighbor
    >>>>>> and call Dell for a new PC with XP installed.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> So why didn't you check first to see if your current hardware/software
    >>>>> was compatible with Vista?
    >>>>
    >>>

    >


  10. #50
    the granter of sina Guest

    Default Re: vista couldnt have it worse!!!!

    photo editing software is abundant all over the internet... lots of freeware
    too

    I never install the crap that scanners bundle with the drivers... cheesy bad
    quality software if you ask me!




    "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    news:48eae394@news.x-privat.org...
    >
    > "the granter of sina" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
    > news:48e8d1bc$1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
    >> im not sure If this applies to you but some have been able to make their
    >> scanners work using a software called:
    >> vuscan
    >>
    >> http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html
    >>

    >
    > This is total crap. I bought it for $40 and it's the worst software I ever
    > used. The scanner works but the photo editing software is almost useless.
    > We would have to burn the scanned pics to RW-CDs and download them to the
    > old XP machine to use AdobePhotoDeluxe. We moved the scanner back to the
    > back office and kissed the $40 goodbye - thanks to Vista. Good money after
    > bad.
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    >> news:48e8339e@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>
    >>> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>> news:OjH9ItmJJHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
    >>>>
    >>>> "Warren DesJardins" <bobwire@nospam.org> wrote in message
    >>>> news:48e7c318@news.x-privat.org...
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Vista Cabal" <vista_cabal@msnews.grp> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:OJ6odihJJHA.3460@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
    >>>>
    >>>> And just WHAT Vista drivers do I download so my Epsom Scanner and Photo
    >>>> Editing and printing programs work?
    >>>>
    >>>> Did you take it up with Epsom? What did they say?
    >>>
    >>> There is nothing on their site to make their 1200u Perfecion scanner
    >>> work with Vista. See:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows
    >>>
    >>> There are no email addresses there I could find to contact anyone about
    >>> a driver not on their website. How can I get my scanner and it's
    >>> software to work on Vista Home Premium?
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> How is it made compatible with scanners and printers and editing
    >>>>> software?
    >>>>
    >>>> Let me print something... Now I shall scan something.... Don't know the
    >>>> how and why of compatiblity, must be something to do with the driver.
    >>>
    >>> Of course! And there are no drivers I can find to make my Epson or HP
    >>> printing software work with Vista.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Not everyone is a geek or computerliterate like those who hang out on
    >>>>> NGs like this, or who write software programs. Why didn't you tell
    >>>>> him, us, what Vista drivers are needed to make older perf's work? How
    >>>>> about the MS URL where we can find them?
    >>>
    >>>> Enter the specific perfs in Google, and seek. Such a list would wrap
    >>>> around the Equator, then would you read it?
    >>>> What did MS say about the URL where to find them?
    >>>
    >>> How can I get that information? Google didn't bring up any MS sites that
    >>> covered my scanner or HP printing software.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> - Vista Cabal.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>

    >


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22