Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Only 17 days to go!

  1. #1
    Alias Guest

    Default Only 17 days to go!

    And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only
    is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.

    What you can do with Ubuntu:

    Email
    Surf the web
    Burn CDs.
    Rip CDs.
    Listen to music.
    Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    Scan and print.
    Spreadsheets.
    Presentations
    Newsgroups.
    HTML editing.
    Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    Make videos.
    Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    Translations.
    Use a dictionary
    Learn how to touch type.
    Edit images.
    Send and receive a fax.
    Take screenshots.
    Create .PDF files.
    Create and use a data base.
    Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
    Windows Live Messenger.
    IRC.
    Bluetooth.



    and much more!

    What you can't do with Ubuntu:

    Worry about:
    WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
    DRM,
    Viruses,
    Root kits,
    Spyware,
    and
    Malware.

    Alias

  2. #2
    Wim Hekken ;-) Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Alias buged us in:
    > And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only
    > is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >
    > What you can do with Ubuntu:


    Go troll somwhere else :-(
    --

    Wim Hekken ;-)
    Carpe Diem

  3. #3
    Steeelers Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    On Oct 13, 6:51 am, Alias <iamal...@gmailREMOVE.com> wrote:
    > And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only
    > is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >
    > What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >
    > Email
    > Surf the web
    > Burn CDs.
    > Rip CDs.
    > Listen to music.
    > Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    > Scan and print.
    > Spreadsheets.
    > Presentations
    > Newsgroups.
    > HTML editing.
    > Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    > Make videos.
    > Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    > Translations.
    > Use a dictionary
    > Learn how to touch type.
    > Edit images.
    > Send and receive a fax.
    > Take screenshots.
    > Create .PDF files.
    > Create and use a data base.
    > Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
    > Windows Live Messenger.
    > IRC.
    > Bluetooth.
    >
    > and much more!
    >
    > What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >
    > Worry about:
    > WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
    > DRM,
    > Viruses,
    > Root kits,
    > Spyware,
    > and
    > Malware.
    >
    > Alias


    I hate all Linux , they all ---- . I bet anyone that try to use Linux
    for the first time will agree with me that they ---- .

  4. #4
    Alias Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:
    > Alias buged us in:
    >> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not
    >> only is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>
    >> What you can do with Ubuntu:

    >
    > Go troll somwhere else :-(


    Not trolling. Go complain somewhere else.

    Alias

  5. #5
    Alias Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Steeelers wrote:
    > On Oct 13, 6:51 am, Alias <iamal...@gmailREMOVE.com> wrote:
    >> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only
    >> is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>
    >> What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >>
    >> Email
    >> Surf the web
    >> Burn CDs.
    >> Rip CDs.
    >> Listen to music.
    >> Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    >> Scan and print.
    >> Spreadsheets.
    >> Presentations
    >> Newsgroups.
    >> HTML editing.
    >> Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    >> Make videos.
    >> Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    >> Translations.
    >> Use a dictionary
    >> Learn how to touch type.
    >> Edit images.
    >> Send and receive a fax.
    >> Take screenshots.
    >> Create .PDF files.
    >> Create and use a data base.
    >> Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
    >> Windows Live Messenger.
    >> IRC.
    >> Bluetooth.
    >>
    >> and much more!
    >>
    >> What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >>
    >> Worry about:
    >> WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
    >> DRM,
    >> Viruses,
    >> Root kits,
    >> Spyware,
    >> and
    >> Malware.
    >>
    >> Alias

    >
    > I hate all Linux , they all ---- .


    Opinion.

    > I bet anyone that try to use Linux
    > for the first time will agree with me that they ---- .


    You'd lose your bet. You could also use some English classes.

    Alias

  6. #6
    the granter of sina Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Thank you Alias for the heads up and the count down. Ignore the idiots who
    don't like it.

    Im waiting for this release to triple boot my pc with ubuntu, vista and XP.




    "Alias" <iamalias@gmailREMOVE.com> wrote in message
    news:gcv988$se1$1@aioe.org...
    > And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only is
    > it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >
    > What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >
    > Email
    > Surf the web
    > Burn CDs.
    > Rip CDs.
    > Listen to music.
    > Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    > Scan and print.
    > Spreadsheets.
    > Presentations
    > Newsgroups.
    > HTML editing.
    > Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    > Make videos.
    > Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    > Translations.
    > Use a dictionary
    > Learn how to touch type.
    > Edit images.
    > Send and receive a fax.
    > Take screenshots.
    > Create .PDF files.
    > Create and use a data base.
    > Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including Windows
    > Live Messenger.
    > IRC.
    > Bluetooth.
    >
    > and much more!
    >
    > What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >
    > Worry about:
    > WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
    > DRM,
    > Viruses,
    > Root kits,
    > Spyware,
    > and
    > Malware.
    >
    > Alias



  7. #7
    Alias Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    the granter of sina wrote:
    > Thank you Alias for the heads up and the count down. Ignore the idiots
    > who don't like it.


    I'd rather play with them so everyone knows how ill informed they are
    about Ubuntu ;-)

    > Im waiting for this release to triple boot my pc with ubuntu, vista and XP.


    I will continue to dual boot XP and Ubuntu. Vista is now on the gaming
    machine, being as that's all it's good for.

    Alias
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Alias" <iamalias@gmailREMOVE.com> wrote in message
    > news:gcv988$se1$1@aioe.org...
    >> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not
    >> only is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>
    >> What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >>
    >> Email
    >> Surf the web
    >> Burn CDs.
    >> Rip CDs.
    >> Listen to music.
    >> Watch vidoes/DVDs.
    >> Scan and print.
    >> Spreadsheets.
    >> Presentations
    >> Newsgroups.
    >> HTML editing.
    >> Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
    >> Make videos.
    >> Download photos from a camera and organize them.
    >> Translations.
    >> Use a dictionary
    >> Learn how to touch type.
    >> Edit images.
    >> Send and receive a fax.
    >> Take screenshots.
    >> Create .PDF files.
    >> Create and use a data base.
    >> Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
    >> Windows Live Messenger.
    >> IRC.
    >> Bluetooth.
    >>
    >> and much more!
    >>
    >> What you can't do with Ubuntu:
    >>
    >> Worry about:
    >> WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
    >> DRM,
    >> Viruses,
    >> Root kits,
    >> Spyware,
    >> and
    >> Malware.
    >>
    >> Alias

    >


  8. #8
    Wim Hekken ;-) Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Alias argued the following nonsense:
    > Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:
    >> Alias buged us in:
    >>> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not
    >>> only is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>>
    >>> What you can do with Ubuntu:

    >>
    >> Go troll somewhere else :-(

    >
    > Not trolling. Go complain somewhere else.


    Moving Alias to DEV_NULL
    --

    Wim Hekken ;-)
    Carpe Diem

  9. #9
    Alias Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:
    > Alias argued the following nonsense:
    >> Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:
    >>> Alias buged us in:
    >>>> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not
    >>>> only is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>>>
    >>>> What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >>>
    >>> Go troll somewhere else :-(

    >>
    >> Not trolling. Go complain somewhere else.

    >
    > Moving Alias to DEV_NULL


    No self control, eh?

    Why am I not surprised?

    Alias

  10. #10
    the granter of sina Guest

    Default Re: Only 17 days to go!

    be ready to put half of the newsgroup posters in there....

    The only ones that will remain are other trolls that you just happen do
    agree with!

    what a idiot !!!!




    "Wim Hekken ;-)" <a@b.invalid> wrote in message
    news:ebKqPzSLJHA.5660@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
    > Alias argued the following nonsense:
    >> Wim Hekken ;-) wrote:
    >>> Alias buged us in:
    >>>> And you can download the new version of Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex. Not only
    >>>> is it FREE, it comes with access to over 24,000 free programs.
    >>>>
    >>>> What you can do with Ubuntu:
    >>>
    >>> Go troll somewhere else :-(

    >>
    >> Not trolling. Go complain somewhere else.

    >
    > Moving Alias to DEV_NULL
    > --
    >
    > Wim Hekken ;-)
    > Carpe Diem



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22