Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont have enough access privliges...?

JDMB16 is offline New Member

Default Dont have enough access privliges...?

Hey guys so im having trouble with my digital copy of a movie and Itunes. So what is happening is, I put the digital copy in my computer and enter the code to get the digital copy. So then its downloading perfectly fine and then once it hit 100% an error comes up that says err-5000 An error occured while transfering the movie Bolt from your computer. You do not have enough access privliges for this operation.Check dvd for damage,reinsert and try again.

I am running Windows Vista.

I have never had this problem before until recently and I dont know what the hell is going on. I have talked to Apple about the problem, Gateway, And another Gateway group. And still no one has been able to help me. So any usefull help would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks

seti is offline Member

Look up the error codes at MS errror codes it should help you or try asking at the fix-it-for me blog site

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Error Code 5000 ? Could we have the exact error message & error code please? Or perhaps a screen shot. Would help, maybe ...

All of this is on itunes with there error code 5000 and An error occured while transfering the movie Bolt from your computer. You do not have enough access privliges for this operation.Check dvd for damage,reinsert and try again.

Im not on a Mac though, What they are saying is if you are using a Mac. Unless im missing something.

I understand. i just thought there might be something there that might help you. cpuldnt find anything on the net too about iTunes error 5000 on Windows.. Hope some else here can come up with some ideas

Thanks for the tips though, I appreciate it.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Are u logged in as a Administrator privileges or as a standard user account.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

are you running the latest version of itunes? while using itunes, always right click on it and run it as administrator, it might solve your problem.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast