Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: help me please- registry

  1. #11
    bstelling is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    deleted my post I see. Hmm. Would you care to explain... Or did the truth sting a bit to much..


  2. #12
    leofelix is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bstelling View Post
    deleted my post I see. Hmm. Would you care to explain... Or did the truth sting a bit to much..
    Do you mean this?

    Quote Originally Posted by bstelling View Post
    type regedit in the run box to bring up the registy editor...but be careful with what you mess with...
    It's at the same place

  3. #13
    James's Avatar
    James is offline Microsoft MVP
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bstelling View Post
    deleted my post I see. Hmm. Would you care to explain... Or did the truth sting a bit to much..
    What deletion are you referring to?

  4. #14
    bstelling is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    the one that was deleted.
    it said: I know the guy is noob, but i thought this was a place to go for help and advise. why are you all doggin on this guy.

    Rakesh. pm me and ill do what i can to help you out.

    end

    I think I remembered it the same... I was telling him I'd help him.. and it got removed. Right in between Hackerman1's post's...

  5. #15
    iMav's Avatar
    iMav is offline Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bstelling View Post
    I know the guy is noob, but i thought this was a place to go for help and advise. why are you all doggin on this guy.
    A bit of geek humor does no harm to anyone, besides the question is too diverse to be answered unless we know what is he looking for. No one is "dogging" the guy. Sure we'll be glad if you could help him via PM.

    Peace.

  6. #16
    HappyAndyK's Avatar
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,550

    Default

    bstelling: I am aware that Al, you & team run a wonderful forum. We are glad that you have chosen to participate in the contest and you are welcome too, to participate in this forum publicly, but ... please ... kindly refrain from asking people to PM you personally for support. Thats why I deleted your post !

    No more discussions on this please.

  7. #17
    Pankaj's Avatar
    Pankaj is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    This should help -- Let me google that for you
    Can you tell me how to do this google tricK?

  8. #18
    iMav's Avatar
    iMav is offline Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj View Post
    Can you tell me how to do this google tricK?
    hehe sure. go to Let me google that for you & type the search query & click 'google search'; u will get a link on the same page, hover ur mouse on it & tinyurl it or send that link

    @bstelling ... see we're helpful & share info

  9. #19
    bstelling is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    bstelling: I am aware that Al, you & team run a wonderful forum. We are glad that you have chosen to participate in the contest and you are welcome too, to participate in this forum publicly, but ... please ... kindly refrain from asking people to PM you personally for support. Thats why I deleted your post !

    No more discussions on this please.
    Oh ok. I undestand. No biggy. It's not like he has responded or anything... we get that alot over at W7C but I dont mind so much...

    ---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    hehe sure. go to Let me google that for you & type the search query & click 'google search'; u will get a link on the same page, hover ur mouse on it & tinyurl it or send that link

    @bstelling ... see we're helpful & share info
    I know, I can be a ball buster. I think its the military in me... I used to be in the Army..

  10. #20
    HappyAndyK's Avatar
    HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,550

    Default

    Thanks for understanding

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22